What If?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

Free-lover1

The thing is with this, it's easy. Like I said before man up and crack on but I firmly believe in pointing your arse out of bed and hope for the best! We snuggle up all the time and farting on each other is almost routine! When you're jiggy, jiggy is what counts. Ignore the smell and bang away! Banging will always win the day! Xx

Reactions: Pearls
F

Free-lover1

By the way farting is routine. Her Majesty does it so why not us? Bless you Lizzy so why not us!

T

Twickerman

Give her arse a good thrashing to ensure it has all been ejected then stuff something in there to to stop it happening again, probably whilst muttering "Whose laughing now, bitch" or some other endearing sentiment. :lol:

P

peakcouple

I happens. But if somebody is always doing it, you could insist they use a butt-plug!

What causes more embarrassment to the ladies is fanny farting / queefing during doggy :oops:, especially if there are other people there to hear it.

25 July 2016
I would have to fess up. if its s b d (silent but deadly ) I get the giggles and burst out laughing when the perfume hits the nose but that has only happened when I knew the other person very well. If it was the first time of intimacy I think I would die of embarrassment.

5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
It would be likely to put me off, not just the moment but possibly the partner also....