What is more important.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 November 2015
I just don't understand what they want out of it if they want to meet or don't they :confused:
Depends on the person I guess , some just want to sit watching cams to get a kick ,some fear being judged ,insecurities , call them what you will all play a part in why some dont /wont meet

9 September 2017
For me, this is clear-cut.

I would apply my stance to all walks of life.

Whether it's site members, party guests, friends, sexual encounters or anything that matters surely quality is preferable to quantity every time.

As an analogy I would rather have one good quality pair of boots that I know will never let me down and that I can rely on for years rather than a dozen pair of cheap and flimsy boots that will let me down time and again.

Antogs xx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
For me, this is clear-cut.

I would apply my stance to all walks of life.

Whether it's site members, party guests, friends, sexual encounters or anything that matters surely quality is preferable to quantity every time.

As an analogy I would rather have one good quality pair of boots that I know will never let me down and that I can rely on for years rather than a dozen pair of cheap and flimsy boots that will let me down time and again.

Antogs xx
Erm are you comparing site members to a pair of old boots :confused::rofl::rofl:

B x

9 September 2017
Erm are you comparing site members to a pair of old boots :confused::rofl::rofl:

B x

Most certainly not :eek:

Our members are the quality, rather sexy looking pair and reliable Grenson's of the boot world (y):D:cool:

Oh, all right, there may be one or two old boots knocking about in the darker reaches of the site :noidy:

Antogs xx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Most certainly not :eek:

Our members are the quality, rather sexy looking pair and reliable Grenson's of the boot world (y):D:cool:

Oh, all right, there may be one or two old boots knocking about in the darker reaches of the site :noidy:

Antogs xx
:eek::rofl::rofl:

B x

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I think @Yorkshirecpl have summed it up nicely, reading through the thread the consenus appears to be we all want real, not fake profiles.
Whether you like me (and others members) or not, at least you know, that on this site, the person behind the profile is genuine.
Unlike some other site we have a small but steadily growing membership and the staff do a lot of work behind the scenes to weed out the fakes. Why, because we believe that is what a lot of people want, a membership of genuine people, people who you can chat to without worrying that the couple you are talking to is in fact a singleton hiding behind a fake profile. In the end the choice of what you prefer is yours.

D

Deleted member 9631

As I am sure most (all) have said I prefer quality. I like to know who I am chatting with and know they are who they say they are. Not to much to ask and @Admin and @Pearls As well as all the other staff do a great job off achieving this for us all.

A huge thanks from me.xx

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Well what can i say. Whilst its nice here being reasonably sure everyone is real a bit of fake baiting can be fun too

Reactions: Pearls