What Is Your Favourite.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

VA its just in a different league.
Townhouse.. lovely decour.. classy.
Partners wet area is amazing.
Cupids pretty big.. i know a lot of the regs.
Number 3 chorley. Not keen.. nice place but small.
Amour.. hate the place. Its clickey.
Gatehouse in bolton, an aquired taste lol.. but the most freindly.. patrons i have EVER come across.
My fav VA.
Followed by Townhouse.
Hope to get to more. :D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes I tend to agree there from an administrative point of view. So many Scots come and go and generally say the same thing; "The scene is rather low key and quiet in Scotland" which is a shame, but makes me wonder - why?
Or is it heavily based closet swinging Miss? x
@MacMermaid seems we have another fellow Scottish lady too just joined. :) x
@New&curious1 welcome x

Reactions: Pearls
M

MacMermaid

Yes I tend to agree there from an administrative point of view. So many Scots come and go and generally say the same thing; "The scene is rather low key and quiet in Scotland" which is a shame, but makes me wonder - why?
Or is it heavily based closet swinging Miss? x
I wish I knew.
I've tried F*bSw***ers before, but was faced with extreme aggression and a lot of abuse, I started out trying to reply to all messages, but it all got too much and I just couldn't deal with the abuse.
I thought through being open and honest I would find someone who wanted more than just a random vagina, I wanted someone to want me for who I was.

It's been totally dispiriting, and tbh I find it very emotional to read the happy and positive posts on here
I despair of ever being able to experience what I crave.

A very difficult situation.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I wish I knew.
I've tried F*bSw***ers before, but was faced with extreme aggression and a lot of abuse, I started out trying to reply to all messages, but it all got too much and I just couldn't deal with the abuse.
I thought through being open and honest I would find someone who wanted more than just a random vagina, I wanted someone to want me for who I was.

It's been totally dispiriting, and tbh I find it very emotional to read the happy and positive posts on here

A very difficult situation.
Oh wow.. :(
See, this is the exact reason why I/we did this... I find that disturbing to read.
One thing that I found when we were on there, was how easy it is to abuse others. I mean it's so easy to do.
I can, for example, open an account, hurl a ton of abuse at you/anyone repeatedly for a day or more, delete my account and come back and do it all again the following day.
This is the reason why members cannot delete their own accounts themselves.
To some, this idea is crazy and unacceptable - that they cannot remove their own accounts, but to the more genuine folk, they understand why I've blocked that loophole.
https://socialswinging.com/swinging-wiki/how-do-i-delete-my-account.5/

With regards to abuse and aggression, we won't tolerate it, full stop. Anyone found to be abusive or aggressive, racist, sexist and so on, is banned. No hesitation. We won't accept nor tolerate ANY form of bullying or harassment here.
This is why we are so proactive and responsive with dealing with any issues that may arise.
I can hand on heart say, there's only been a few incidents like that over the two years that we've been running. Yes we've banned a lot of people/accounts, but only a few for being abusive.
I find that this is because of the site's ethos and after all, people adapt to their surroundings.

But I can assure you, you won't face any abuse or aggression here at all. And in the slim chance that you did, we'd be on it quicker than most realise, and the said accounts would be removed from here without hesitation.

:love: Bless... it's a shame all of the above has happened, as it's sites like there that have damaged what this lifestyle is all about.. We're trying so very hard to undo the damage that has been allowed to happen to this lifestyle, from such sites.
We're always open to PM's if you ever want to talk privately okay?
Much love,
Admin x

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It all appears to be happening somewhere in the middle. It's pretty quiet down here in the south too x
We're getting there.. It's hard getting the word out to some circles, who want out of where they are but have no idea we exist. hence word of mouth = king. x

Reactions: Pearls
M

MacMermaid

See, this is the exact reason why I/we did this... I find that disturbing to read.
One thing that I found when we were on there, was how easy it is to abuse others. I mean it's so easy to do.
I can, for example, open an account, hurl a ton of abuse at you/anyone repeatedly for a day or more, delete my account and come back and do it all again the following day.
To some, this idea is crazy and unacceptable - that they cannot remove their own accounts, but to the more genuine folk, they understand why I've blocked that loophole.

With regards to abuse and aggression, we won't tolerate it, full stop. Anyone found to be abusive or aggressive, racist, sexist and so on, is banned. No hesitation. We won't accept nor tolerate ANY form of bullying or harassment here.
This is why we are so proactive and responsive with dealing with any issues that may arise.
I can hand on heart say, there's only been a few incidents like that over the two years that we've been running. Yes we've banned a lot of people/accounts, but only a few for being abusive.
I find that this is because of the site's ethos and after all, people adapt to their surroundings.

But I can assure you, you won't face any abuse or aggression here at all. And in the slim chance that you did, we'd be on it quicker than most realise, and the said accounts would be removed from here without hesitation.

:love: Bless... it's a shame all of the above has happened, as it's sites like there that have damaged what this lifestyle is all about.. We're trying so very hard to undo the damage that has been allowed to happen to this lifestyle, from such sites.
Much love,
Admin x
Thank you.
It's so obvious from the outset that this is a friendlier and well-policed site.
Even if I never find what I'm looking for, I think I will like being here x

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 2978

Much love,
Admin x
I have to agree F S has been a very negative experience. we have met a few couples from there and found since we are not Ken and Barbie in looks that we got slagged off. oh well their loss. have had nothing but good experiences here

We went to a few clubs in US but it is a different situation there as they are kept very hush hush in the region of the US that we lived in. We checked out a few here and have been to Mingles and loved it. We got stood up at La Chambre and since then have not be able to go out due to health. After 1st of year we are looking to start having some fun...unless something else breaks on Ken or something else pops up with family.