What Is Your Preferences Slow Sensual Fuck Or Fast Rampant Let's See

• Thread starter louise1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

MrTrilB

See this is where i come across as a complete weirdo lol

I like both, but i like to play to the person i am playing with. So it does not matter if they are not into things i find interesting, i get off on knowing that their pleasure and fun is my doing.

So i would say i was PlayFlexible lol

19 March 2015
See this is where i come across as a complete weirdo lol

I like both, but i like to play to the person i am playing with. So it does not matter if they are not into things i find interesting, i get off on knowing that their pleasure and fun is my doing.

So i would say i was PlayFlexible lol
Agreed (y) :D

S

Singer-swinger

Depends on the moment and who I'm with, I'm a lover but I also like a nice hard f**k, i love a lot of foreplay but sometimes a quickie will do! We have been late to family do's because I want a quickie that ends up being longer it drives hubby mad :)
Couldn't have said it better myself. We all have our moments.. Lol..

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I have to say I prefer savouring the moment.... But let's face it anything is better than nothing ..... Well it is in my case :(......:cool:

19 March 2015
I will have to say I love a mix of the two with the the right action man
Go with the flow. I like slow and sensual but I do like pure unadulterated sex. Especially where nothing in the world matters, the only thing that exists is pleasure.
Again this suits us too. We're both capable of slow sensual and erotic, to ripping clothes off and rampantness.

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I like to mix things up a little. Time permitting a bit of both. But sometimes you just can't beat an impulsive, unplanned raw moment of passion. :)

Reactions: BlancoGoGo
D

Deleted member 2610

As with many here depends on the moment, person, place. Sensually slow taking your time, building up slowing down, changing positions, kidding, stopping for a taste mmmm.
Then it's fast, quickie, zip undone, dress lifted no time for the kiss just passion over flowing...the knee trembler lol :cool_off:x

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

As with many here depends on the moment, person, place. Sensually slow taking your time, building up slowing down, changing positions, kidding, stopping for a taste mmmm.
Then it's fast, quickie, zip undone, dress lifted no time for the kiss just passion over flowing...the knee trembler lol :cool_off:x

Yep half undressed ....ive just gotta have you sex. You cant beat it xxx

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
27 April 2015
Mrs A Loves a mixture with slow, deep and sensual up front, building to fast and furious towards the end, but loves to savour the moment at the end by going sensuous and deep and passionate to finish off.
Mr A Team likes to please and satisfy past the tingle point, and however the ladies like, he is a very accommodating lover, with a lot of staying power if its required !!