What Is....

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

Free-lover1

I love Netflix documentary kind of stuff. But whilst I don't watch a lot of tv me my gal like NCIS type stuff and naughty stuff if you know what I mean. :licking:Xxx

D

Deleted member 3411

When I was a kid I was forever sitting looking at the test card say to that silly girl "come on add a naught or Cross for Christ's sake".
Being a bit older than most of you I do remember the days off just three channels and it is true that although we had a lots of empty space and times when there wouldn't be programs on you want to see, that is true that when they did make a program worth watching it was bloody good. The claim holds out that we have hundreds of channels all of which have cheap nasty rubbish because they have to spread the money thinner. I heard recently that the BBC are being told to start making programs like everybody else where a cast of people are given a rough idea what to say and a guy with the camera just films what crap they shout out, such as Essex and Geordie Shore, and that programs like the Onedin Line upstairs downstairs and recent things such as Poldark and Downton Abbey will be a thing of the past as they're too expensive to make. Thank God I've got a record collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
M

MickeyBlueBalls

The most boring thing on television?
X factor - clear winner followed closely by Corrie, Eastenders, Emerdale and that waste of a TV license fee - celebrity bake off. I'd rather watch grass grow in a desert than watch any of those. Gimme a national geographic documentary or a good drama anyday!

Reactions: Pearls
M

MickeyBlueBalls

X factor - clear winner followed closely by Corrie, Eastenders, Emerdale and that waste of a TV license fee - celebrity bake off. I'd rather watch grass grow in a desert than watch any of those. Gimme a national geographic documentary or a good drama anyday!
Or better still - impractical jokers. :)

7 November 2016
City
London
Anything that falls into the genre of 'reality' television.

And I'm with Frankie Boyle when he suggested that when someone is evicted from the Big Brother house the people remaining in should hear nothing but a single gun shot. No applauding, cheering crowds, just the single gun shot.

14 November 2016
City
Chesterfield
I'm so bored of tc I don't watch it anymore anything I want to see I'll watch online anyway