What Kind Of Person Are You In..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Private messages and / or chat?
Are you a romantic chatty person? A tease perhaps, a lady/gentleman? Patient? Considerate?
Or are you one who enjoys flirting and innuendoes, and word games to play and tease the person you are chatting with?

What about dirty naughty chats? Are you one to engage and enjoy in cyber sex in messages and chats? Do you enjoy having that filthy dirty naughty chats? Or does it do nothing for you?

Come on.. spill.. :D ;)

N

NigelandJulie

Are you a romantic chatty person? A tease perhaps, a lady/gentleman? Patient? Considerate?
Or are you one who enjoys flirting and innuendoes, and word games to play and tease the person you are chatting with?

What about dirty naughty chats? Are you one to engage and enjoy in cyber sex in messages and chats? Do you enjoy having that filthy dirty naughty chats? Or does it do nothing for you?

All of the above and a little bit shy..... Julie xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
NO REALLy

I am ask anyboby who knows me
I believe you... This is not about me, it's about you. ;) :) x
happy go lucky and just enjoying life :)
Yeah chilled way to go.. :cool:

Okay FWIW - myself personally, I can be most of it.. not professionally now.. Always a gent, always polite and respectful.. But always more than happy to have some naughtiness too. :whistle:

Mind you, again personally, I do enjoy having tantric messaging. especially if it becomes 3 way.. :D

D

dorset/guy

Okay FWIW - myself personally, I can be most of it.. not professionally now.. Always a gent, always polite and respectful.. But always more than happy to have some naughtiness too. :whistle:

Mind you, again personally, I do enjoy having tantric messaging. especially if it becomes 3 way.. :D
its the only way to be (y)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

Tart:whistle:xx

D

Deleted member 3411

For me it very much depends on the response of the lady I'm talking to. If she comes over romantic then I respond with my romantic side, if she's horny she brings out that horny element in me, and is dirty words and chat come to the fore I'm all for it. I've even enjoyed 1 on 1 cam fun and watching a couple. Much to my amazement I even for a while had my own Cyberspace sub who persuaded me to instruct her on her behaviour.
That sounds a little like I'm a chameleon who just changes to suit the situation in a manipulative way but it's not like that really I just know what is required or wished for at the time. Nothing like the stupidity of a romantic lady getting a torrent of abusive words back and being offended!!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Might be....

would have to kill you if I tell you

could slightly wound you n give you a hint xxxxx
:D haha you're nuts xx

For me it very much depends on the response of the lady I'm talking to. If she comes over romantic then I respond with my romantic side, if she's horny she brings out that horny element in me, and is dirty words and chat come to the fore I'm all for it. I've even enjoyed 1 on 1 cam fun and watching a couple. Much to my amazement I even for a while had my own Cyberspace sub who persuaded me to instruct her on her behaviour.
That sounds a little like I'm a chameleon who just changes to suit the situation in a manipulative way but it's not like that really I just know what is required or wished for at the time. Nothing like the stupidity of a romantic lady getting a torrent of abusive words back and being offended!!
Yes I hear you.. No, I don't think it's being a chameleon to manipulate, I think adapting to the person you are speaking with, is normal and acceptable. :)

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Im quite a bubbly, chatty and flirty person naturally. I like to be friendly and enjoy the flirty banter of a conversation.
I can do serious when i need to or be as dirty as you like.
I guess what im saying is that it all depends on who im talking to and their response to me. Xxx

D

dorset/guy

Im quite a bubbly, chatty and flirty person naturally. I like to be friendly and enjoy the flirty banter of a conversation.
I can do serious when i need to or be as dirty as you like.
I guess what im saying is that it all depends on who im talking to and their response to me. Xxx
:);)

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
D

Deleted member 3657

Yes..........

Reactions: Pearls
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
My favourite subject talking!!!!(Looby):rofl::D

I love to get to know people a bit first so just general chat to start with. It's always good to know your audience before you get involved in anything too explicit. A bit of flirting? - yes please.:whistle::D

Dirty, naughty chats definitely and cyber sex absolutely. :rofl:For me and Lew it is a massive turn on both between each other and as a 3 or 4.....a slight word of warning though and that is that it must be respectful and that no one is left feeling like it was a service they provided that they should have been paid for!:(:(

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
My favourite subject talking!!!!(Looby):rofl::D
True... ;) x
a slight word of warning though and that is that it must be respectful and that no one is left feeling like it was a service they provided that they should have been paid for!:(:(
Oh I agree entirely.. Thanks for sharing your perspective on this. :) I definitely agree with the last sentences.