What Kind Of Person Are You In..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Hmmm im a terrible flirt, im sarcastic, to the max.
You will rarely find me in chat or messages.. If im in messages its usually through dealing with site matters. Or talking football with a gent.
I dont do dirty talk.. i clam up.
I am chatty i am a tease.. i am much the same in the real world.
One thing i do know though if i see something/someone i like i make no bones about it, and have no qualms in letting them know.
;) Now if the boots on the other foot and they make a play for me/us... i run a mile... i like to be in control ;) i guess.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
You will rarely find me in chat or messages.. If im in messages its usually through dealing with site matters. Or talking football with a gent.
One thing i do know though if i see something/someone i like i make no bones about it, and have no qualms in letting them know.
;) Now if the boots on the other foot and they make a play for me/us... i run a mile... i like to be in control ;) i guess.
Really? Sarky.. you? Noooo.. surely not? :p
Yes I think you have no bones about letting someone know if they tick your boxes. That's a good thing IMHO..:D
In control? :whistle:
Too late! I'm going to take offense and a gate and anything else Breakable;):D
Everything is breakable with you Looby.. :eek: you just have a knack for it. :D x

I am actually quite interested in this as I like to think about things, and I can safely say that everyone likes a flirty chat. A 'dirty' chat is more male orientated I think. ?
Would that be a fair assumption to make? It's not often you will see a lady whether single or in a couple, start a dirty chat session. x

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Yes I think you have no bones about letting someone know if they tick your boxes. That's a good thing IMHO..:D

Everything is breakable with you Looby.. :eek: you just have a knack for it. :D x

I am actually quite interested in this as I like to think about things, and I can safely say that everyone likes a flirty chat. A 'dirty' chat is more male orientated I think. ?
Would that be a fair assumption to make? It's not often you will see a lady whether single or in a couple, start a dirty chat session. x
I'm comfortable enough to start a dirty chat virtually but maybe not in person unless i know you well X (Looby)

M

meet_the_fockers

To the point.
Sorry I know it's boring but Biba teases in public, but straight for the kill in private.
Yeah I know not what anyone was expecting.

Stephen
Suprised? No.

And @Admin yes totally in control.. until tested. Touche hmmm ;)

I'm comfortable enough to start a dirty chat virtually but maybe not in person unless i know you well X (Looby)
What you wearing ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1402

Private messages and / or chat?
Are you a romantic chatty person? A tease perhaps, a lady/gentleman? Patient? Considerate?
Or are you one who enjoys flirting and innuendoes, and word games to play and tease the person you are chatting with?

What about dirty naughty chats? Are you one to engage and enjoy in cyber sex in messages and chats? Do you enjoy having that filthy dirty naughty chats? Or does it do nothing for you?

Come on.. spill.. :D ;)
I'm a grump in a lot of messages, I'd rather save it all until I meet in person. I'm more friendly with friends and those I've met. Just no patience for the hows u babe? Wot u up2? So I may come across as miserable or a bitch :oops:

M

meet_the_fockers

I'm a grump in a lot of messages, I'd rather save it all until I meet in person. I'm more friendly with friends and those I've met. Just no patience for the hows u babe? Wot u up2? So I may come across as miserable or a bitch :oops:
Ha this is one of my oldest buds.. this is true.. what she also says, about those shes met is true... shes alright i guess.. ;) ha V is great company.. and certainly isnt shy in the flesh... x

D

Deleted member 3289

@Admin flirty over dirty chat for this male...mostly. Imagination is a wonderful thing and teasing such a turn-on. Me thinks.

D

Deleted member 3289

Private messages and / or chat?
Are you a romantic chatty person? A tease perhaps, a lady/gentleman? Patient? Considerate?
Or are you one who enjoys flirting and innuendoes, and word games to play and tease the person you are chatting with?

What about dirty naughty chats? Are you one to engage and enjoy in cyber sex in messages and chats? Do you enjoy having that filthy dirty naughty chats? Or does it do nothing for you?

Come on.. spill.. :D ;)

Thought I'd come back to this thread as it fascinates me. Am I showing my feminine side -or just being odd!- if I prefer flirty to dirty...and indeed would only want to get naughty with someone I've either met or am preparing to meet -sort of virtual post or foreplay? (Realising the phrase "virtual post" could give a different impression!)

Illuminating...and I get that. He says kneeling down and doffing his cap...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Admin and Looby&Lew

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thought I'd come back to this thread as it fascinates me. Am I showing my feminine side -or just being odd!- if I prefer flirty to dirty...and indeed would only want to get naughty with someone I've either met or am preparing to meet -sort of virtual post or foreplay? (Realising the phrase "virtual post" could give a different impression!)
Personally, I think that is perfectly acceptable and understandable. ;)

Reactions: Pearls