What Kind Of Person Are You In..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Thought I'd come back to this thread as it fascinates me. Am I showing my feminine side -or just being odd!- if I prefer flirty to dirty...and indeed would only want to get naughty with someone I've either met or am preparing to meet -sort of virtual post or foreplay? (Realising the phrase "virtual post" could give a different impression!)

Illuminating...and I get that. He says kneeling down and doffing his cap...
And thankyou get up man for goodness sake!

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Really? Sarky.. you? Noooo.. surely not? :p
Yes I think you have no bones about letting someone know if they tick your boxes. That's a good thing IMHO..:D
In control? :whistle:

Everything is breakable with you Looby.. :eek: you just have a knack for it. :D x

I am actually quite interested in this as I like to think about things, and I can safely say that everyone likes a flirty chat. A 'dirty' chat is more male orientated I think. ?
Would that be a fair assumption to make? It's not often you will see a lady whether single or in a couple, start a dirty chat session. x
Mmmm not so sure of that looby would be more inclined to the chat dirty or flirty and come on let's be fair it's not very erotic when someone typed colitis iinstead of clitoris both those are probably spelt wrong but you get my point :D:D(y)