What Makes A Good Blow Job ????

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Men, they can hold a pint whilst having a wank! They say they can't multi task... :D:cool:
In fairness it’s no different for blokes when they go down under ;) you always hope you hit that spot :whistle: but practice makes perfect with anything so try licking the jam out the middle of your doughnut or that creamy middle of a chocolate egg ..... :tiphat: .... ladies banana and sausage I shall say no more :D:D

4 January 2018
City
Doncaster
In fairness it’s no different for blokes when they go down under ;) you always hope you hit that spot :whistle: but practice makes perfect with anything so try licking the jam out the middle of your doughnut or that creamy middle of a chocolate egg ..... :tiphat: .... ladies banana and sausage I shall say no more :D:D
Really is that so :eek:

D

Deleted member 9631

You may have seen I opted to practice on a Tunnocks tea cake the other night.x

19 May 2015
City
Swansea
I think the best blow jobs are the ones received whilst in a 69 always fun to make a woman orgasm whilst your cock is deep in her mouth