What Makes A Good Blow Job ????

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
In my experience, the best Bj's take time and breath control, deep with lots of wet licking between, hand action of course but not too vigorous till I am ready, then go for it fast.

That's how I do them anyway, always worked before...

N xxx :sneaky:;):D

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
In my experience, the best Bj's take time and breath control, deep with lots of wet licking between, hand action of course but not too vigorous till I am ready, then go for it fast.

That's how I do them anyway, always worked before...

N xxx :sneaky:;):D

Really want to rate this informative :rofl: Although I have had no complaints ;)

Vxxx

Reactions: Therapon
26 October 2018
A mouth.... is there such a thing as a bad blowjob :p

Certainly is as I can vouch many years ago a lady had got two new front top teeth, during a particularly active 69 she mistook my moans for ecstasy !!! How wrong she was as the train tracks the length of my cock showed !

D

Deleted member 6485

Certainly is as I can vouch many years ago a lady had got two new front top teeth, during a particularly active 69 she mistook my moans for ecstasy !!! How wrong she was as the train tracks the length of my cock showed !
:eek:

26 December 2018
City
Cardiff

Ouch

19 March 2015
I was led to believe teethless BJ's were king! :eek:
Dreams shattered :(

Taking it all down and looking the guy in the eye. I love doing that xx
Oooer I say! :sneaky:

20 February 2018
City
Derby
I've had a few cheese grater experiences... not ideal! Never sure whether it's big teeth, technique or something else. You never can tell beforehand either, what the technique will be like. Anyone care to shed light on this?

19 March 2015
I've had a few cheese grater experiences... not ideal! Never sure whether it's big teeth, technique or something else. You never can tell beforehand either, what the technique will be like. Anyone care to shed light on this?
My case was simple; HRH got carried away (on many, several times) and I had to tell her - "Babe, it's not a slab of beef you have to bite into!"
Slowly, but steadily, the tramlines stopped. :D

Suggesting 'slow & sensual' can help with the hungriest of hungry ladies... :sneaky::whistle:

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
Have to admit... Never reached orgasm through oral with any of my partners. . Do enjoy the sensations you get but never really got me there although bex loves doing it... I would much rather give her oral as that does give me emense pleasure making her cum this way is what I live for .. Hehe

26 October 2018
Have to admit... Never reached orgasm through oral with any of my partners. . Do enjoy the sensations you get but never really got me there although bex loves doing it... I would much rather give her oral as that does give me emense pleasure making her cum this way is what I live for .. Hehe

I used to be the same !! Cured by technique and hand use at the same time

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
I used to be the same !! Cured by technique and hand use at the same time
To be fair my other partners didn't really try so all I've got to go on is how it feels with bex maybe I need few more people to try .. See what happens hehe.