What Music Gets You In The Mood?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Red-Hot-Ginger

VIP Member
30 March 2018
City
Manchester
But on a slightly more serious note the mighty David Bowie love all of them and Queen and The who and Led Zep and Hendrix and Jefferson Star ship and I was born in the wrong era !

Reactions: Purple Mamba Club
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I found this recently. It's strangely erotic whilst maintaining that folksy, barely off-timed beat and seemingly nonsensical lyrics structure that is familiar to their listeners. I'd venture that it's one of their only songs that could be classified as "sexy". To me it's not only sexy and erotic but it's also moving and sweet; it's like he loves this person so much that simply being around them is not enough - he actually wants to be a part of them. Their very essence, I suppose. It's beautiful in a very unconventional sense. And two vids - apparently the "girl" version was deemed somehow rude so they did a "boy" version that was identical except for the sex of the person in it and that was fine!

No-one else seems to get this tune tho', it's just me howling at the moon :)

Arb

3 September 2017
City
Oxford
To me it's not only sexy and erotic but it's also moving and sweet; it's like he loves this person so much that simply being around them is not enough - he actually wants to be a part of them. Their very essence, I suppose. It's beautiful in a very unconventional sense.

You are not alone

Reactions: Pearls

Red-Hot-Ginger

VIP Member
30 March 2018
City
Manchester
I found this recently. It's strangely erotic whilst maintaining that folksy, barely off-timed beat and seemingly nonsensical lyrics structure that is familiar to their listeners. I'd venture that it's one of their only songs that could be classified as "sexy". To me it's not only sexy and erotic but it's also moving and sweet; it's like he loves this person so much that simply being around them is not enough - he actually wants to be a part of them. Their very essence, I suppose. It's beautiful in a very unconventional sense. And two vids - apparently the "girl" version was deemed somehow rude so they did a "boy" version that was identical except for the sex of the person in it and that was fine!

It's good really good, can see myself youtubing the night away with a whisky and coke listening to more !

Reactions: Pearls