What Position..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

My position is sitting on the fence. Lol. Until it breaks. W. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

19 March 2015
Do you like receiving/giving oral sex?
Which gives you most sensation?:sneaky:
I love giving a blowjob on my knees with Mr A standing or him standing facing the bed with me flat on the bed with my head coming in from underneath where he can then reach down to my pussy at the same time:whistle:
As for me receiving then it would be laying down with Mr A between my legs so I can grip him with my thighs and grab his head :sneaky:
Ooosh...
Well my newly found one is scissoring with my face buried between both :D It's very, very naughty!
Love standing up BJ, but prefer to be on my back.. :sneaky: (better sensations).
As for giving, I love being on my knees and you either on your back, or arched over in a spooning position but for oral pleasure.. Now that, I know, really hits those spots. :sneaky: xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ooosh...
Well my newly found one is scissoring with my face buried between both :D It's very, very naughty!
Love standing up BJ, but prefer to be on my back.. :sneaky: (better sensations).
As for giving, I love being on my knees and you either on your back, or arched over in a spooning position but for oral pleasure.. Now that, I know, really hits those spots. :sneaky: xx
Damn :sneaky:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
What other positions would be kinky then.
What about oral for two ladies/men
Threesome
Foursome :whistle:

26 October 2018
I bloody hate it when you get in an absolutely stunning position and ................cramp hits !!!!!