What Sport Do You Like To Watch

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 February 2017
City
Spalding
So the question is what sport do you like and why ?

I love Woman's Gymnastics all that tight lycra exposing the whole beautiful shape of a woman leaving not much but just enough to the imagination..

Hmm gets me all a quivering :)

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Not much of a surprise but any forms of motorsports ...
Ausssie Touring cars and the British touring car Championships both quite different types of cars but one thing in common plenty of panel bashing ...
Rally cross is usually spectacular light weight 600hp 4wd 0-60 genially sub 3 seconds ... short sharp flat out all the way ...
before I bore the pants off you World Rally Championship ... having seen them in the Welsh forests last year all I need add is they must have huge balls to drive between the trees at those speed ...
so any thing with an internal combustion engine , 2,4 multiple wheels all good ....

S

Sammy

Not much of a surprise but any forms of motorsports ...
Ausssie Touring cars and the British touring car Championships both quite different types of cars but one thing in common plenty of panel bashing ...
Rally cross is usually spectacular light weight 600hp 4wd 0-60 genially sub 3 seconds ... short sharp flat out all the way ...
before I bore the pants off you World Rally Championship ... having seen them in the Welsh forests last year all I need add is they must have huge balls to drive between the trees at those speed ...
so any thing with an internal combustion engine , 2,4 multiple wheels all good ....

Translation required sir , I no speak that lingo