What Sport Do You Like To Watch

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

MickeyBlueBalls

So the question is what sport do you like and why ?

I love Woman's Gymnastics all that tight lycra exposing the whole beautiful shape of a woman leaving not much but just enough to the imagination..

Hmm gets me all a quivering :)
Anything with two or four wheels and an engine. Preferably le mans or gt. I also like f1 and rally cross......and why?.....because they're true sportsmen and know how to behave outside the sport. :)

Reactions: Deleted member 2978
1 January 2017
City
Wrexham
am also a motorsports fan. Am working on my Bmw to go have a bash at a few sprints and hillclimbs. Aussie v8 supercars is a fave of mine and the British truck racing championship is a good day aswel.

Reactions: MP386
D

Deleted member 3175

F1 for us.
But rugby for me big men in tight shorts and tops! Phew x

Reactions: Sammy
D

Deleted member 1030

Footy, international rugby and snooker.

However, if we're just being pervy about sport, beach volleyball and women's tennis :D:sneaky:;)

D

Deleted member 1030

its really quite simple, bit like rugby league
No, there was girls and big cartoon dogs and ridiculously-sized beer and they kept running off the field and then a band would play and then someone would blow a whistle and we would cheer at apparently nothing. There was a giant cowboy hat, at one point.

D

Deleted member 2978

Tigs prefers tennis and snooker. I am a tried and true baseball and basketball and ice hockey Boston Red Sox, Boston Celtics and Boston Bruins (because the sent my Hartford Whalers to North Carolina in a owner swindle of the fans) but I will watch anything to not watch East Enders or Coronation Street. Emerdale tho I got a thing for Chas...lol

D

Deleted member 2978

Tigs prefers tennis and snooker. I am a tried and true baseball and basketball and ice hockey Boston Red Sox, Boston Celtics and Boston Bruins (because the sent my Hartford Whalers to North Carolina in a owner swindle of the fans) but I will watch anything to not watch East Enders or Coronation Street. Emerdale tho I got a thing for Chas...lol
Forgot Nascar and Indy Car and F1 and all the other motor sports even SCCA and the odd Bike race if they are competitive...but to play...Volleyball 2 man, 2 Coed, or any other version but love Beach. football both US and UK but no running lol

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 2978

For the Red Sox they have been great. They have supported the Managerial staff to the hilt. the SOX GM Left a few years ago to go to the Cubs and the new GM fired the then manager and replaced him with a guy who was out of touch with baseball as he had not managed in over 6 years. Result was they stunk and yet JH and TW stood by him. He soon realised his mistake and fired him and hired the pitching coach as the manager. Next season the guy took the same players with a few additions on to win the World Series. I follow Liverpool in the EPL and Pompey as it was the first game I took my son and daughter to when we came over to UK in 2008.

Reactions: Therapon