What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

What Takes Your Fancy?

M

meet_the_fockers

Er im not sure whether to answer being a lady.. yes i know what you are thinking!!

Lace/Satin frenchies, girl boxers.. erm..
I even like those super hero knickers..

Not partial to thongs.. x

D

Deleted member 6684

I love a good crotchless underwear and a slit bra. You can't go wrong with it and is sure to yield desired results

Lips_Pearls

PV
Sprtr
So as a young lady I always wonder about what underwear people really appreciate and find sexy.

So my question, what do you like a lady a wear and why? What is it about it that makes you all flustered?

Minx xx
Less is more. 100%. I don't mean less underwear either :D
Detailed but not over the top? Sexy.. but alluring. Something that wants you to check more out, investigate with your eyes..

I'd rather try and peek through a slightly open blind, than glare through a wide open window. x

PRG978

PV
Sprtr
So as a young lady I always wonder about what underwear people really appreciate and find sexy.

So my question, what do you like a lady a wear and why? What is it about it that makes you all flustered?

Minx xx
Anything nylon, satin or silk :) a perfect combination for me would be silky bra and knickers and black stockings....

Also just tights drives me wild....