What visual and feelings, stimulates you the most? Whilst having sex.

• Thread starter AstralLove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
A

AstralLove

Yes for sure there is so much I haven't experienced. Xxx need top pop my girl on girl cherry. I have to admit I'm very excited about the project x

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
A

AstralLove

There is nothing better than a female touch and taste xxx
For sure, they know a woman more a fella does being one.
? Do you like to make an effort to look good whilst having sex, most swinging situations are about sharing intimate space with others. sex can put you in awkward positions, whilst being watched by more than your partners eyes lol also the cum face sometimes not that pretty thou satisfying lol

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well women do know each others bodies and know exactly the right amount of pressure to give...
Make an effort?I always look good and make sure and make sure im well plummed at all times..
As for cum face..Well sorry but not for me anyway xxx

Reactions: AstralLove
A

AstralLove

yes true you are very beautiful, (what ive seen of you) and confidence is key to looking good as is grooming/cleanliness lol Everyone has a cum facial expression surely? xxxx

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
yes true you are very beautiful, (what ive seen of you) and confidence is key to looking good as is grooming/cleanliness lol Everyone has a cum facial expression surely? xxxx
Well thankyou and grooming is very important indeed as for the facial expression yes agreed and misread the sentenence sorry xx

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AstralLove

Also Ive just learned lol that spunk makes a good facial mask lol, which tightens your skin while nourishing it. protein packed semen is rich in testosterone, zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium and fructose, and a powerful antioxidant called spermine....

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
19 March 2015
And there's nothing wrong with being brash, as long as it's not crass - then it's all good.
Pearls says it as it is, but in this aspect is very reserved - not incapable, rather reserved. :) xx

19 March 2015
For sure, they know a woman more a fella does being one.
?

I'm prepared to disagree there ;) xx
yes women of course know how other ladies may tick because of the nature of the beast, but not all, but some men are very capable of understanding a lady - quite well..

There's few of us around, but we exist :) x

A

AstralLove

I'm prepared to disagree there ;) xx
yes women of course know how other ladies may tick because of the nature of the beast, but not all, but some men are very capable of understanding a lady - quite well..

There's few of us around, but we exist :) x
Ooo mmm yummy xxx

Reactions: Lips_Pearls