What Was Your First Visit To A Club Like?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Wow! What a fantastic response.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share that.
On Friday 3rd March I'll be the shy one hiding in the corner lol, someone drag me out and chat to me (you can chat to Mr Milf as well!)
Hopefully we will be chatting before you even get to the corner. I very much look forward to meeting you both.

Reactions: Therapon and MP386
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
On Friday 3rd March I'll be the shy one hiding in the corner lol, someone drag me out and chat to me (you can chat to Mr Milf as well!)
You won't be the only one in that corner...:X3:

B

Bump-n-Grind

Don't hide in a corner, mingle, chat to the people you've spoken to on here. One of the reasons @AutumnH had such a positive first experience is that she didn't hide away.
You're going to meet some great people at The VA & they're great because the more experienced ones amongst us will encourage the newer less experienced club goers to join in.
All great nights start with laughter in the bar, it helps to relieve any tension & get people off on the right foot. We always try to do this & try to be as welcoming as we can be, it seems to have a positive effect most of the time.
When we held the Midlands social everyone joined in & it made for a great night.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Does that mean I'm off the watch list now? :whistle:
Oh go on then... only because of that post you understand :D ;) x
Don't hide in a corner, mingle, chat to the people you've spoken to on here. One of the reasons @AutumnH had such a positive first experience is that she didn't hide away.
You're going to meet some great people at The VA & they're great because the more experienced ones amongst us will encourage the newer less experienced club goers to join in.
All great nights start with laughter in the bar, it helps to relieve any tension & get people off on the right foot. We always try to do this & try to be as welcoming as we can be, it seems to have a positive effect most of the time.
When we held the Midlands social everyone joined in & it made for a great night.
Exactly! (y)

Reactions: Therapon
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Haha yep I was but hey ho you're not too bad. Seriously though I think that is the great thing about going to a club/socials event, you get to meet new people and make great friends. Btw has Lew managed to put his eyebslls back yet :D

Hahaha pmsl.... I am not sure he'll ever be the same....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
And I come at you all with positive body image whilst feasting on a Mcdondads!
Oh go on then... only because of that post you understand :D ;) x

Aww come on! I come bringing you all positive body image messages whilst feasting on Mcdonalds! :rofl:

Last edited:
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I have never been to a club either so the birthday thing will be my first ... baring any major mishaps I have a room booked ...
The whole will I fit in , will anyone like me .... its questions that run through my head .... but I joined here to meet people so it's a case of biting the bullet ....
The whole how I look thing also plays on my mind but since being here every has been kind and accepting and made me feel so much better about myself ...
so Friday the 3rd will be a day to remember I hope ... if it's a complete disaster I have Saturday the 4th to go do what I have missed for the last 6 years ... I have a trackday book I must be completely mad .... :palm:

;):love:

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hope you are all sitting comfortably..?
Okay?
Got your tea and biccies ?
Then I will begin
We first knew each other as swingers as we were both in different relationships as swingers already but after our respective partners left us we got together and started dating (Liz invited me over for a curry and I didn't leave) her ex would only let her soft play and was very controlling , so I took Liz to Chameleons and she hit the floor or jacuzzi running, loved it and never looked back and liking her new found freedom, I (James) started as a single some 10 years ago , after curiosity got the better of me and then living very locally to Liberty Elite club and after driving past the place umpteen times Google got the better of me and after a phone interview I went along on a Thursday, smartly dressed in a suit , they didn't allow jeans or too casual, I wasn't nervous just very relaxed and after being told the rules and a tour I sat down with a drink in a comfy chair opposite the bar , and looking at the bar all I could see were sexily dressed lady's and their Hubbys or not, and thinking I've landed in sweet shop, i hadn't been there for too long when this more mature lady sauntered up to me with her hubby and introduced herself explaining that her hubby lets her do what she wants and tonight she wanted sex with as many guys as she could, and I was first... GULP me thinks, is it always like this? She pulls my tie from out of my waiscoat and leads me with it to the nearest room, ,over the course of the next months and years threesomes mfm became quite the norm, not many ladies seemed to go there on Thursdays, but I did meet one lass and she invited be to take her to Chameleons, which I'd never heard of, I wasn't on the puter or any forum pages then, after the smartly dresses Liberty club , Chams was a. It if eye opener and a shock to the system, and required a totally different way of operation was required, with many more guys present, I felt as a guy quite intimidated and didn't really know how to take the jibes from the very camp bar staff as a very straight chap with a sheltered life , but over the years it has become my favourite place and really yet to find many other places to better it, as a couple we find it the best, there are other places we like that are different but are nice and have their own attributes, and as a couple we have attended a few private party's and there's a thought for an thread for another first?
An excellent post!! (y) :tiphat: