What Was Your Preconception..

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

When you joined Social Swinging...
How has/does it compare?

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I had no preconceptions. I was brought here under false pretenses.

How does it compare? It's more complicated (just takes a little longer to learn), smaller (small can be beautiful so long as we're not talking about peni) and the staff seem almost... human.

M

meet_the_fockers

I had no preconceptions. I was brought here under false pretenses.

How does it compare? It's more complicated (just takes a little longer to learn), smaller (small can be beautiful so long as we're not talking about peni) and the staff seem almost... human.
Hello joe :sneaky:
Dragged kicking and screaming ai puds has a lots to answer for.
Im glad.. i don't like wet lettuces.
Your cool.
Its like learning to ride.....

A BIKE a bike. X

24 November 2015
Came here from the meat market and was utterly amazed at how different this site was and still is xx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
We came out here out of curiosity. We expected lots of weird perverts. We got lots of weird perverts but with far more intelligence than we expected :p

Seriously I think we expected a more Instant Messaging type site rather than a swingers social network. We didn't expect it to suck us in and become part of our daily lives. We definitely didn't expect to make new friends and people we can confide in.

BNK
Xxx

D

Deleted member 6485

Was introduced onto here by an old friend...and havent looked back since.
Say no more:love:x

M

meet_the_fockers

Was introduced onto here by an old friend...and havent looked back since.
Say no more:love:x
You can do when i'm behind you... lifting your hair over your shoulder.
Smut i know right i have work to do. :D

28 June 2017
City
Kingswinford
Before i rejoined i used to be on here as a couples profile. Before we joined here we were on another site which had no control on members. Joining here was a refreshing change that people spoke to you with respect and if you had any issues the staff were there to help.

M

meet_the_fockers

We came out here out of curiosity. We expected lots of weird perverts. We got lots of weird perverts but with far more intelligence than we expected :p

Seriously I think we expected a more Instant Messaging type site rather than a swingers social network. We didn't expect it to suck us in and become part of our daily lives. We definitely didn't expect to make new friends and people we can confide in.

BNK
Xxx
Great an intellectual weird perv..
I can live with that.

T

The_Bibas

I joined within weeks of it being launched.. Hated it initially so left..
I hated everything at that point as i was searching for something other than THAT place..
Came back and left again.. Didn't deliver what I was looking for I guess..
What I am looking for probably is very hard to find
So here I am again.. Different.. More tolerant.. Haven't killed anyone so far.. Not actually in the mood either (that is weird)
Conclusion...
I was not ready for the site rather than the site being wrong for me..
Life is a school day everyday..
I am enjoying the experience here more than I previously did..
The site gives back what you put in.. And repays in kind..
XxxBibaxxX

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
After being on other sites that seem to have little or no control over its members I'd had enough and we had a year out from it, got looking online for swinging sites again and found here, was expecting the usual meat market but what we found was a very pleasant site with respectful and friendly people from the first day we joined. And there is always help on hand if you need it. And it's working out well for us V&Nxx

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3657

My initial preconception was that of a genuine site. It was @The_Bibas who suggested it to me after I was verified on a twitter account she endorsed. On joining it was proven right. I came here with an open mind, not to expect anything but to hopefully become a part of the lifestyle and to become friends and meet like minded folk. I do not feel I am part of the lifestyle yet but I hope this changes. I have made friends though.