What Was Your Preconception..

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
I was hoping to join a more inclusive choir, you know some of the others be like "yeah tenor or alto?" and I'm all like "I sing both ways" and they be like...."not for us" so then I saw this site and I thought, yeah "social singing" maybe they will accept me. I brought my soprano friend along and everything and well lets just say, I should have worn my glasses.....

T

The_Bibas

I was hoping to join a more inclusive choir, you know some of the others be like "yeah tenor or alto?" and I'm all like "I sing both ways" and they be like...."not for us" so then I saw this site and I thought, yeah "social singing" maybe they will accept me. I brought my soprano friend along and everything and well lets just say, I should have worn my glasses.....
Lol
Love it
XxxBibaxxX

D

Deleted member 3657

My initial preconception was that of a genuine site. It was @The_Bibas who suggested it to me after I was verified on a twitter account she endorsed. On joining it was proven right. I came here with an open mind, not to expect anything but to hopefully become a part of the lifestyle and to become friends and meet like minded folk. I do not feel I am part of the lifestyle yet but I hope this changes. I have made friends though.
So you can all blame @The_Bibas

Reactions: The_Bibas
T

The_Bibas

My initial preconception was that of a genuine site. It was @The_Bibas who suggested it to me after I was verified on a twitter account she endorsed. On joining it was proven right. I came here with an open mind, not to expect anything but to hopefully become a part of the lifestyle and to become friends and meet like minded folk. I do not feel I am part of the lifestyle yet but I hope this changes. I have made friends though.
Have you not been to the clubs yet?
XxxBibaxxX

T

The_Bibas

Yes, however..........
Well maybe your game head wasn't on or that the right people were not there..
More clubs and it will happen
... But I feel that you like to dance on the edges.. Maybe your message is not clear enough..
Just saying
XxxBibaxxX

D

Deleted member 3657

Well maybe your game head wasn't on or that the right people were not there..
More clubs and it will happen
... But I feel that you like to dance on the edges.. Maybe your message is not clear enough..
Just saying
XxxBibaxxX
I don't wish to high jack the thread and will not spam you on pm but there are further details.

P

peakcouple

Thought it would be like other swinger sites, but decided to give it a try. It's so different and so much better, plenty of help and encouragement from admin,moderators, etc which was completely different to anywhere else, and it is a fun place, unlike the rest. Those who contribute to the forums are very nice people with a good sense of humour, and it was great to meet some members person at a Chameleons social. Thanks to those who set up SS and thanks to those who do so much to keep it great!

Reactions: Vanezza
M

meet_the_fockers

You crack me up.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I have been here nearly two years .. yes I know you all think that's too bloody long why don't he bugger off ... :prrrp:
I didn't use it really for the first six months but during a bad patch the love and support from everyone here made me has astounded me ...
I have met some lovely people and had some of the best times in my life ... I feel very comfortable here never thought I would be accepted ...for that I can only thank everyone xx
I have never used any other swingers sites ... so can't comment but SS has been a daily routine from the moment I wake up to the time I fall asleep ..
So to those I have met thank you ...
to those i chat to and have yet to meet thank you ....
To everyone one else thankyou ...
And to my little Focker ....thanks for look after me my darling :love::love:

Reactions: Therapon
S

Sammy

So where to start
I was invited over my Someone
I had no real clue what I was getting myself into to be fair

The person spoke highly for the community , members , staff and owners

I was bit reluctant when I was told you need 3 photos and I though ok feck what do I do
Obviously now I understand the importance of Pv and think it's vital here

So joined in April and everyone was fantastic so friendly and welcoming

I got a baptism of fire on forums which was fun lol n I think I have given and much as I got

The support from other members both with advice and information. , sharing of experiences and I've been lucky to form real true friendships too

The care and attention from the two bosses and their staff team is fantastic . I'm truly a technophobe and everyone is always happy to help both in the role here or at personal level

The craic banter is so much fun
I look forward very much to putting faces to names in future

A huge thank you to everyone for creating such a true sense of community and hope to continue to be apart of that for long time

Sx

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
We was rather hacked off with the site we was on and their extortionate fee's, ( no it wasn't *** ) found a card at VA promoting this site so thought we would give it a try, fell a bit foul of @Admin & @meet_the_fockers (lucky not to get banned) in the early stages by sticking up for someone who we thought was getting a bit of a raw deal about a social... however it was us that was proved wrong when the social came, glad were still here as love the site & people on it, just wish we could put more time into it but work & RL get in the way.

T

The_Bibas

We was rather hacked off with the site we was on and their extortionate fee's, ( no it wasn't *** ) found a card at VA promoting this site so thought we would give it a try, fell a bit foul of @Admin & @meet_the_fockers (lucky not to get banned) in the early stages by sticking up for someone who we thought was getting a bit of a raw deal about a social... however it was us that was proved wrong when the social came, glad were still here as love the site & people on it, just wish we could put more time into it but work & RL get in the way.
Ooooo shame and name...
Gossip.... Lol

M

Mel007

Im like MP386. Havent been on any sites before and so only know this one. and its become part of my daily routine.
I too joined at a difficult time and have had such an encouraging experience simply cos of the positive reinforcement.. You dont get that in life so I would like to say a big thanks to you all. And when I've gone over the top... for which i am famous .. then the gentle hand of Admin or meet_the_fockers or Meandlis or Pearls or miss sexy legs or Therapon
have slapped me down. I do feel that we are a community.. and i am looking forward to meeting in person every one of you in the future. XXXXXXXXX And yes feel the love. XXXXX

M

meet_the_fockers

:spank:

Reactions: Admin
T

Terryg

I had no idea what I was stepping into, probably don't now. But I've had my eyes opened to a new level. Lovely people, willing to laugh and chat. I may well have said some stupid things when I first came on but loving it now. Quiet, don't always say much, but it's sometimes good just to be here. Thank you. Tx