What Was Your Preconception..

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

I had no idea what I was stepping into, probably don't now. But I've had my eyes opened to a new level. Lovely people, willing to laugh and chat. I may well have said some stupid things when I first came on but loving it now. Quiet, don't always say much, but it's sometimes good just to be here. Thank you. Tx
You know what they say about the quiet ones.. all confirmed just lately ;) x
Chuffed i am.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
N

No longer with us

Have seen too many different places online and off to come in with any preconceptions; what I've discovered has been something unique; a message board based system with chats an option. Very friendly people, and helpful to newbies (both new to swinging and new to the site.)

SO far, it seems very much a 'you get out what you put in' which is a nice touch.

Reactions: Therapon
M

Mel007

Have seen too many different places online and off to come in with any preconceptions; what I've discovered has been something unique; a message board based system with chats an option. Very friendly people, and helpful to newbies (both new to swinging and new to the site.)

SO far, it seems very much a 'you get out what you put in' which is a nice touch.
Yes i would agree with that. So put it in and get it out XXXXX

27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
Preconception?

That this site would provide a much needed, classier edge. Truth? Swings & roundabouts. Still too many profiles relying on the graphic. Recent, delightful exceptions include @Ambrosial & @Polarbear73 :cool:

That this site would be informative, we could learn about new clubs & venues, parties, resorts. Truth, yes, if (and some times it's really hard work) if you can follow a thread long enough and not be put off by the constant spamming, by the usual culprits....:censored:
(I really never, ever want to read 'mwah' and 'trollope' ever again)

M

Mel007

Preconception?

That this site would provide a much needed, classier edge. Truth? Swings & roundabouts. Still too many profiles relying on the graphic. Recent, delightful exceptions include @Ambrosial & @Polarbear73 :cool:

That this site would be informative, we could learn about new clubs & venues, parties, resorts. Truth, yes, if (and some times it's really hard work) if you can follow a thread long enough and not be put off by the constant spamming, by the usual culprits....:censored:
Well you will get loads of mwah so there cos we don't judge or give rules apart from respect and really care

S

Sammy

Preconception?

How to win friends and influence peop

S

Sammy

How to win friends and influence peop

How to win friends and influence people

Personally I think there are lots of people who have tasteful media .. they spend time n take images to share

In my opinion you get from the community what you put in

People express themselves in different way and have different opinion

Of you don't like what you read or see from a person or think their media is offensive ... block is the answer
Sx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
S

Sammy

Oddly enough, that's not why we're here.

Clearly not but you must be here for a reason ...

I apologise my reply got cut short

If you are finding something difficult to use there's a wonder team who are happy to help .. you only need to ask

Sx

D

Deleted member 6917

Preconception?

Aww shucks !!

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I would like to clarify, we have amazing gents here and most of them have lovely media, we do work very hard to educate and encourage guys to have the attitude that less is more. Thankyou to @Ambrosial and @Polarbear73 you look as if you both have extensive experience behind the camera, this always helps. Others here try very hard, @MP386 your contributions daily are fantastic along with so many others that I won't list but you know who you are. @Wheelsxxx always lovely to see a great smile, so guys keep doing what you're doing, you all have some fantastic photos and keep them coming. Would be nice to see a guy win photo of the month again, I believe we have only had three. (y)

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Seen some really nice shots done in the last fews days and all have been men for example @Polarbear73 and @Ambrosial and
@MP386 some great shots and its great to see the gents joining in with the days of the week pics too Vxx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I would like to clarify, we have amazing gents here and most of them have lovely media, we do work very hard to educate and encourage guys to have the attitude that less is more. Thankyou to @Ambrosial and @Polarbear73 you look as if you both have extensive experience behind the camera, this always helps. Others here try very hard, @MP386 your contributions daily are fantastic along with so many others that I won't list but you know who you are. @Wheelsxxx always lovely to see a great smile, so guys keep doing what you're doing, you all have some fantastic photos and keep them coming. Would be nice to see a guy win photo of the month again, I believe we have only had three. (y)
I don't think that i can be as photogenic as the men mentioned but i will try my very best as time goes on. :mwah:
N xxx

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Well this went off track and I feel maybe I should interject. I am by no means a photographer, I just have a very good camera and an infrared remote. I do not think that a persons photography is a reflection of who they are or what they seek. We use photography to portray ourselves in a manner we are comfortable with, with the best equipment and technical knowledge we have. I often look at my photography and wish I could be the man that seems to appeal to some, but I am mindful that it is just one dimension of a whole. ANYONE that has the confidence to put themselves up and out there is, in my eyes, a brave and dare I say, hedonistic, liberal individual/couple and for that we should celebrate. Not because someone knows their way around a DSLR, filters and a photo editing suite.

I am pleased people like my photos (very flattered) but I would much rather they liked all of my dimensions.

As for preconceptions of this site, I asked for nothing but have been given so much and that trumps a slew of artistic photos for me xx

p.s. if you show me your tits, I will take a cracking photo (eventually)..

M

meet_the_fockers

Well this went off track and I feel maybe I should interject. I am by no means a photographer, I just have a very good camera and an infrared remote. I do not think that a persons photography is a reflection of who they are or what they seek. We use photography to portray ourselves in a manner we are comfortable with, with the best equipment and technical knowledge we have. I often look at my photography and wish I could be the man that seems to appeal to some, but I am mindful that it is just one dimension of a whole. ANYONE that has the confidence to put themselves up and out there is, in my eyes, a brave and dare I say, hedonistic, liberal individual/couple and for that we should celebrate. Not because someone knows their way around a DSLR, filters and a photo editing suite.

I am pleased people like my photos (very flattered) but I would much rather they liked all of my dimensions.

As for preconceptions of this site, I asked for nothing but have been given so much and that trumps a slew of artistic photos for me xx

p.s. if you show me your tits, I will take a cracking photo (eventually)..
Hey you good to see you. X