What Would You Do If....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
14 February 2017
City
Luton
What would you do if you won say, £5000?
I'm not talking life changing millions, but £5000?
How would you spend it? :hmm:

I think I would firstly update my wardrobe, been ages since I did a really good clothes shop! Then I think I would book a couple of weeks away, nowhere flash, just sun, sea and alcohol!
And I'd buy all those silly things, pandora charms, trainers and alike that you want but can't normally justify! lol

So what about you - how would you spend your cash???

30 October 2015
Spend it!!!!!
Surely it should be put away and cared for...

Bo11ox your right
A week away and probably a trip to a sports event with a hospitality package

Reactions: Therapon
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
I would spend some on doing the training course to be a barber. The rest on a nice break for Mrs Brum

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
First and foremost a shopping spree at Ann summers, love honey, bondara and nice and naughty then a nice holiday for me and Neil. A new wardrobe full of clothes and some vape gear lol

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
T

Terryg

Upgrade some of the HiFi system, few new CD's and Vinyl and sit back and enjoy the sound!

Reactions: Pearls
T

Tigress

Just use it to survive. Difficult making ends meet most months with a family of five.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I have decided I will invite you all to the best party to date all silk and champers. well maybe a lot of lust as well see you there.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I will be taking names and sexual preferences as soon has I place mt gamble lol

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
I would book my better half into a health spa for a week and then book us into our fave place in Scotland and get 9n the lash with the locals