What Would You Do If....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

Would treat a certain women in my life. Call her my angel then would give donations to Marie Curie for looking after my dad and a donation to Ataxia UK. Nothing for myself as I have all I need
Xxx

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
It's not enough to roll in .... I would convert it to dollars get it in 1 dollar notes then roll in it

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Long story short. We'd planned on getting married. Family got involved. Things spiralled out of control. We cancelled everything.

Now we plan on a trip to America. Just us two, a camper van, Route 66, ending with a cheap wedding in vegas.
£5k would help make that dream a reality

B x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I would give it to the people i love and let them decide, I am VERY bad with money :eek::D

N xxx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
No i dont i already gave it to V, you really need to be quicker than that. I told you i was bad with money :D

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
No i dont i already gave it to V, you really need to be quicker than that. I told you i was bad with money :D
Anyway I feel our relationship has come to an end Neil. It's not you it's me......

V I hear you have 5 grand. Dinner? :whistle::D

B x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Anyway I feel our relationship has come to an end Neil. It's not you it's me......

V I hear you have 5 grand. Dinner? :whistle::D

B x
OK where do you want to go I have heard there are more bongage minions to be had at Mcdonald lmao Vxx :D:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6917

Buy a hot tub and build a gazebo over it at the bottom of the garden!(y)

T

Terryg

Change of mind....what would I do with the money.....haha not telling...zipped!