Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

What Would You Like In Yours?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Scrunchy&Muffet, 4 December 2016.

1. :tada:Christmas stocking......what would you like to find in yours? :santa::pressie:
    :party:Must be for you and nobody else. So whats on your wish list? :christmas_tree:

I would like to find an airplane ticket to somewhere hot, sandy and preferably not in this country lol :rofl: xxx

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Miss-Sexy-Legs

Miss-Sexy-Legs Moderator Staff Sprtr

Id like to wake up in my own bed but already know thats not happening maybe next year :party::christmas_tree::santa::pressie:

• Feel the Love Feel the Love x 2
  3. SteLinda

SteLinda PV Sprtr

A visa

• Feel the Love Feel the Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Miss-Sexy-Legs

Oooo do tell butterfly xx

• Like Like x 1
  5. One of @Miss-Sexy-Legs legs - but attached to the rest of her of course! :p

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Miss-Sexy-Legs

Wishes may come true :xmas:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Lovernotfighter

Lovernotfighter PV Sprtr

I get to embrassed to ask for things, and now is no different.

• Like Like x 3
  8. There is nothing in particular that I'd like.
    Prefer to give gifts :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. This is just a bit of fun...besides you arent asking for things. Just saying what you'd like to find in your stocking from santa. Its a bit of fantasy.....go on....give it a go xx

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Some of the members of this site ... ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I wished for that and ended up in Afghanistan for Christmas. That Santa is fucka.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I got GRANBY and TELIC before realising that I needed to stop myself going to the Middle East for non-jollies!

13. I'll give him fucking Jingle Bells.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Reminds me of the Kevin Bloody Wilson Christmas song ... 'Santa Claus You C*nt...'

I know that HERRICK was a sod, I'm glad I was out before then. Friend of mine was an ATO and lost both his legs. Ouch.

15. The fat bastard red rompa suit wearing bellend gave me Telic and Heric, both over Christmas and New Year, the child labour supporting thrushnugget.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. I had been initially warned off for JACANA but my boss in his infinite wisdom decided to send me to Norway for the winter instead. Lucky, lucky me.

• Feel the Love Feel the Love x 1

17. Lol Kwaka that made me chuckle xxx

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. I was lucky enough to be in Belize over one xmas. Drew the short straw and had to be on duty on the day however. One of the resident regiments had trained a parrot to call "Happy Christmas!" to passers-by from a palm-tree in their compound, and if you called "Happy Christmas!" back the parrot would reply "Fuck Off!" A couple of weeks before Xmas Day, this coke advert was put up on a big bill-board outside Airport Camp. The next morning we were amused to see someone had 'blacked' Santa's face and hand to make him fit in with the local population. Happy days! santa.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Possibilly A Golden ticket.. To have my dad he might addmittedly look a little shabby! :eek: and all my children around the table for Christmas.
    Failing that.. a deportation order to drag them back from far flung places across the frickin!! world... :D.

• Feel the Love Feel the Love x 4
  20. A holiday somewhere hot and sunny for just him and myself :love:

• Like Like x 1
  21. T
    Theres plenty of socials kicking around huni.. im sure you would be more than welcome. :) xxx

• Agree Agree x 2
  22. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

Hmm too many things to mention.
    One thing; enough love in people to stop them hating and fkin killing each other...
    Just bring peace to people and those in desperate need, who have nothing and lose people every single day.
    Harmony. Just harmony..

Selfishly?
    A fine bottle of scotch. Isle of Jura preferably. :D

• Like Like x 4
  23. Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Staff Admin

I has a long list :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  24. I'd actually love a new eternity ring. I currently wear a gold band with diamonds on my wedding finger. It symbolises my everlasting, eternal love for my son. I'd like a new ring with my birthstone and diamonds.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice