What Would You.....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Ok ive had a think. What id really like is to be on a four poster bed in the middle of a big dimly lit room. Theres music playing in the background. The room is full of toys....hitty things etc. Im tied to the bed and there are 4 guys in the room and they all get to have their way with me while im restrained and loving every minute. :lol: Aaaannnnnd shes back!!!!! Lol xxxx

D

Deleted member 1402

Ok ive had a think. What id really like is to be on a four poster bed in the middle of a big dimly lit room. Theres music playing in the background. The room is full of toys....hitty things etc. Im tied to the bed and there are 4 guys in the room and they all get to have their way with me while im restrained and loving every minute. :lol: Aaaannnnnd shes back!!!!! Lol xxxx
I'd love that but all women. Pussy power!

B

bill90125

Mmmm! Welcome back! And how! Interested in the words "get to have their way with me" ... :licking:

29 September 2015
City
London
I'd have loved to wake up to someone laying next to me. To be still recovering from the night before. Have her turn around and place her head on my chest. Snuggling close to me, as she traces along my chest and down my stomach to finally reach my cock.

For her to begin stroking my morning wood nice and slow. Gentle strokes whilst she kisses me. Not a word being said but letting our breathing doing the talking. Want her to get a hold of my hand and place it in between her legs. Let me feel the warmth of her pussy and the dampness between her legs.

Teasing each other with soft gentle touches. Nothing too hard or fast to make ourselves cum just yet. But just to feel, hear and smell how horny we are for each other in the morning.

...something along those lines

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I'd have loved to wake up to someone laying next to me. To be still recovering from the night before. Have her turn around and place her head on my chest. Snuggling close to me, as she traces along my chest and down my stomach to finally reach my cock.

For her to begin stroking my morning wood nice and slow. Gentle strokes whilst she kisses me. Not a word being said but letting our breathing doing the talking. Want her to get a hold of my hand and place it in between her legs. Let me feel the warmth of her pussy and the dampness between her legs.

Teasing each other with soft gentle touches. Nothing too hard or fast to make ourselves cum just yet. But just to feel, hear and smell how horny we are for each other in the morning.

...something along those lines
:cool_off: