What Would You.....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

I'd have loved to wake up to someone laying next to me. To be still recovering from the night before. Have her turn around and place her head on my chest. Snuggling close to me, as she traces along my chest and down my stomach to finally reach my cock.

For her to begin stroking my morning wood nice and slow. Gentle strokes whilst she kisses me. Not a word being said but letting our breathing doing the talking. Want her to get a hold of my hand and place it in between her legs. Let me feel the warmth of her pussy and the dampness between her legs.

Teasing each other with soft gentle touches. Nothing too hard or fast to make ourselves cum just yet. But just to feel, hear and smell how horny we are for each other in the morning.

...something along those lines
Well then...ahem....and just to think when I first met you, you was so shy :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

N

NigelandJulie

Well I'd like meet a stranger in a hotel and chat over a drink or 2 knowing how the night will end up, I would take him up to my room all the time knowing underneath my dress I have only my stockings on, now I am very hot n horny and just want to rip all his clothes off but don't know if we will even make it into the room we crash against the door he is feeling my wet pussy we fall into the room still kissing wildly ....... We barely make it to the bed....to be continued x Julie x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well I'd like meet a stranger in a hotel and chat over a drink or 2 knowing how the night will end up, I would take him up to my room all the time knowing underneath my dress I have only my stockings on, now I am very hot n horny and just want to rip all his clothes off but don't know if we will even make it into the room we crash against the door he is feeling my wet pussy we fall into the room still kissing wildly ....... We barely make it to the bed....to be continued x Julie x
To be continued.... Ommmmm :cool_off:

Reactions: bill90125 and Admin
B

bill90125

Can't wait! I'm horny just reading about it! :snogs:

Reactions: Pearls
10 March 2015
I'd find a willing sub bi-fem as a prezzie for Jayne, and hide her away until after Jayne has had a shower... she's been riding (horse you mucky minded lot!).
Then I'd sneak our guest into the bedroom, and tie her to the bed, before telling Jayne I've left a present on the bed for her.
I'd leave it half an hour or so, give Jayne time to.... erm.... abuse (in a nice way) our guest, before joining them with a bottle of wine and a camera.
The next few hours would pass in a blur of FFM action that would make the god Bacchus choke on his wine and grapes, and Caligula would pack his shit up and go home a broken man lol!

27 April 2015
Do right now if you could....

Ok first I would love to see @Admin having a scrub down in the shower by a lady who is willing :sneaky: I like to watch :cool_off:

Then proceed to the bedroom where us ladies could tie him to a chair naked of course and make him watch us sexy bints do all sorts of naughty things until he begs for mercy.....:whiplash:

The rest I shall leave to your imagination :surprise:

Is it hot in here..... Hell yes :kiss:

So come on what would you do right now if you had the chance :lick: :cool_off:
Normal evening at the office then!!! Lol x

D

Deleted member 3411

Oh! If only... Linda back home and for a couple or single girl to spend the weekend with us. Fun conversation and sensual episodes. The chance for us to try out all those ideas we've told each other, and provide a chance to try out those she or they would like.

P

peakcouple

Very similar to above - two couples staying the weekend, and at night Rose sleeping between two men in one bed while Geoff sleeps between two women in the other bed. And at the moment, everyone back on the main bed, nude and happy, drinking a cup of morning tea or coffee before a before-breakfast big group play session. And to make it even more sensual, both couples are BB friends. It has happened, but we could really do with that scenario now!

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Ok ive had a think. What id really like is to be on a four poster bed in the middle of a big dimly lit room. Theres music playing in the background. The room is full of toys....hitty things etc. Im tied to the bed and there are 4 guys in the room and they all get to have their way with me while im restrained and loving every minute. :lol: Aaaannnnnd shes back!!!!! Lol xxxx
Just the four guys?? I had the lads in a minibus on standby. Gonna have to downgrade to a taxi now!!!! :p

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I'd have loved to wake up to someone laying next to me. To be still recovering from the night before. Have her turn around and place her head on my chest. Snuggling close to me, as she traces along my chest and down my stomach to finally reach my cock.

For her to begin stroking my morning wood nice and slow. Gentle strokes whilst she kisses me. Not a word being said but letting our breathing doing the talking. Want her to get a hold of my hand and place it in between her legs. Let me feel the warmth of her pussy and the dampness between her legs.

Teasing each other with soft gentle touches. Nothing too hard or fast to make ourselves cum just yet. But just to feel, hear and smell how horny we are for each other in the morning.

Dayem man - step aside Jackie Collins!

M

meet_the_fockers

Ello pops :) x

N

NigelandJulie

Sorry about the delay but me dinner turned up :lol: (was in restaurant)

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Well I'd like to bath a willing lady, or two if I'm lucky then give em a hot wax massage before making sweet lu-lu-lu-lu-lurrrrrrve to em in a dimmed, red and black decor bedroom under candlelight. Too much to ask?