What's In A Wink?

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 September 2017
I don't understand why anyone would be upset at receiving a wink.

I look at it as I would if I were at a swingers club.
If a female was standing at the bar, for example, and she winked at me my first thought would not be "sod her, if she's too lazy to walk 5 yards to talk to me she can bugger off"
No, depending on my circumstances and whether I'd like to get to know her I'd either ignore her, wink back or go over to talk to her.
She's attracted my attention and made it clear she'd be interested in a conversation and left it to me to decide the next step if there is to be one.

What's wrong with that?

Perhaps some people need to lighten up.
Surely we don't want the site to become stuffy, cliquey and bogged down with protocol which only serves to frighten off newcomers as they become wary of doing or saying the wrong thing.
We're all here to have fun folks. And I happen to think being winked at is rather charming :cool:

Antogs xx

Still 2 places left for this event https://socialswinging.com/threads/cum-party-with-me-23rd-june-nottingham.8122/#post-397334

Reactions: Deleted member 1030

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I think winks are nice and an easy first step into saying to someone we like what we see and they can be a lot of fun too :D

Vxxx