Whats In Your Naughty Bag

• Thread starter Deleted member 3446
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Naughty bag or suitcase..
We once had someone here for a meal, they brought three large storage boxes full of toys :eek:

D

Deleted member 6127

The bag of tricks :whistle: it did start life as a cabin size case for weekends away, it has since grown into a full size suit case, the drawers under the bed, the bedside drawers.
Last purchase was a double trouble vibe and some new rope to match the change in bedroom decor :rolleyes: Cxxx

22 July 2017
City
Nottingham
The bag of tricks :whistle: it did start life as a cabin size case for weekends away, it has since grown into a full size suit case, the drawers under the bed, the bedside drawers.
Last purchase was a double trouble vibe and some new rope to match the change in bedroom decor :rolleyes: Cxxx
Ours is a bit like that..... Started life at what seemed an acceptable size and now needs its own room!!!! Now..... There is a thought!!! X

19 March 2015
So long as I'm not attached to it at the time. You know what she is like.
True! :eek:
Ours is a bit like that..... Started life at what seemed an acceptable size and now needs its own room!!!! Now..... There is a thought!!! X
Yeah we’ve got a large suitcase and cupboard full of goodies. That and then my bedside draws (has to be mine of course :rolleyes: :whistle:) and then anchor bolts with rope ready to go, in the wall behind the bed and hidden behind our bedside cabinets.
We’re considering changing our office into a play room of sorts with all these goodies there on an ad hoc basis as and when. X

22 July 2017
City
Nottingham
We need to decide which room is best to put the sex swing fixings in..... Photos to follow if it goes to plan!!!!!! X

Reactions: Pearls