What's Love Got To Do With It.....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Yes I know what

yes I know what you mean but the first tattoo I had when I was 40 and everyone since I have designed and had a specific meanings xxjxx
Ry is the same . She waits for two years after deciding on her next one to make sure before inking. Her next is next year in Thailand with a traditional bamboo tattoo , looks too painful for me.

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
my last one was in Australia, a koala just to remind me of a once in a lifetime experience drawn by a true aussie xxjxx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Puppies although cute they also create mess and smells I wouldn't want to deal with. Biggest declaration of love for me is simply being loved and adored by Neil, does it Everytime. And when he grew the flowers in the garden and picked me one and bringed it to me was so gorgeous not forgetting when he proposed to me I melted

Vxxx

19 May 2015
City
Swansea
So what's the biggest lurve gesture you have made? xxjxx
Don't believe in big gestures just everyday things like thoughtful presents like a custom made desk for crafts with special designed drawers holders shelves all tailorered to her height and to the way she does things(took me two months). A birthday present I took her to a spa where she was pampered all day Michelin star restaurant at night and hot tub under the stars with champagne. I don't know this is a good thread and a hard one to answer but a living cra p machine is not a loving gesture lol

Reactions: GeoffRy
10 July 2018
So what's the biggest lurve gesture you have made? xxjxx
Lurve? Dunno - been too long since I’ve been involved with anyone to the extent of love playing a part.

But do you mean Romantic Love? Heh. Whatever the ‘impulsive romantic’ gene is, pretty much every person I’ve had a serious relationship with would have say I lacked the impulsive bit.

Prepared
romantic, though? Sure - flowers regularly, big fuss made on birthdays, surprises that made her happy, made her smile, and I proposed on blended knee, with a single red rose, and a poem I wrote for her, in Olde English script, in silver ink on matte black paper.

(But like upthread, that’s what I do, although, didn’t so much, back then.)

But impulsively romantic…? No, never quite got the hang of it,

9 September 2017
Romantic and impulsive....mmmm....absolutely loads to choose from :cool:

Let me think....

OK, does this count?

A couple of years ago I was talking to one of my Scottish girlfriends (it's ok, they did know about each other (y)) and she was feeling a bit low and could do with a big hug to make her feel better.

I live in Nottingham and our conversation finished around midnight.
At the end of our conversation, I thought "fuck it", got dressed, made up a pint of squash, put some snacks in a bag, got in my car and, without saying a word to her, drove for six hours to Glasgow arriving about 6.30am.

I knocked on the door (a few times as I had to wake her :whistle:)
She answered in her PJ's and the shock on her face followed by a massive smile before she practically jumped on me made the trip absolutely worth it. :D

Antogs xx

Reactions: Therapon and fincon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think I've done a few
From buying beautiful gifts to making breakfast in bed :hmm:
I don't think puppy buying would do the trick for @Lips_Pearls unless it was a German Shepherd :eek: not with my carpets :D

So for me it would have been our first wedding anniversary :sneaky:
We were very poor then with only having one wage coming in so I went all out and cooked a three course meal.

Soup to start (cup a soup put in a bowl with brumbutter)
Chilli and rice (chilli was from a tin)
Mint Vienetta for afters :D

Back then I couldn't cook but it was lovely all the same, :cool::cautious:

I believe we washed it down with a fine bottle of Liebfraumilch :cool::tiphat: