Whats the best car for Dogging? (Top Gear stylie)

• Thread starter Wolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
W

Wolf

Any budding Top Gear presenters out there?
Let's see your reviews.

What's the best vehicle to use for Dogging and why? Have you any personal experiences that made you think "we're gonna need a bigger car!!!" :eek:
Do you go for the sporty sexy look or the people carrier with removable seats? :rolleyes:
What model has got the nicest shape gear stick? ;)
Fabric seats or leather? o_O
Hardtop or soft top? :cool:
How do you explain to the kiddies the next day why the seats are wet!? :whistle:
Maybe you go for the whole mattress in the van thing or a campervan if you're really posh.

Maybe we can find a dogging car of the year 2015. :bukkake:

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Well I have never tried it and tbh makes me a little nervous but with a slight excitement..
If I was to try this out, it would have to be a VW camper van with tinted windows and plenty of sheepskin rugs everywhere..
Love the colour to be red xx

Reactions: Admin
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Our Citroen is red with tinted windows.;) I can pop the back seats out and throw some sheep in there, sorted!:sheep_shagger:
Well that is it and who would be able to tell the difference xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
LOL epic thread! :D
Okay for me/us even though we've done a little, errmm research :whistle: we wouldn't know really an ideal car/vehicle.
I take it the days of large transit's with sticky mattresses are long gone?

Soooo, how about an Audi Quattro? Now THAT would be some fun.. Or a funky styled hearse? :cool:

Reactions: Lace
19 March 2015
Ooh how about one of those big bubbly cars, the Kangoo? lots of glass, lots of open space!
Even with complex on-board electricity facilities - for those moments where you really need to ahem, recharge those batteries...
Hmm had a chat about that too earlier as it just so happens! ...
xx

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Ooh how about one of those big bubbly cars, the Kangoo? lots of glass, lots of open space!
Even with complex on-board electricity facilities - for those moments where you really need to ahem, recharge those batteries...
Hmm had a chat about that too earlier as it just so happens! ...
xx
Omg I can't say what Im thinking here xx

19 March 2015
Kangoo fun to the max! Who says you can't have fun in these little feckers;

maxresdefault.jpg

Damn, even may get supper afterwards too! hehe :D

Kangoo-Camper-TravelPack-designboom04.jpg

Oh yeah.. umm the images are not of us or our little doggy stylie van.. no. They are taken and wonderfully reproduced here from the public domain.
Suitably apt I thought

Pasta anyone? Now who doesn't like some nibbles when out in your little homie Kangoo cruiser eh?
Bosh :whipping:

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Kangoo fun to the max! Who says you can't have fun in these little feckers;

View attachment 1511

Damn, even may get supper afterwards too! hehe :D

View attachment 1510

Oh yeah.. umm the images are not of us or our little doggy stylie van.. no. They are taken and wonderfully reproduced here from the public domain.
Suitable apt I thought

Pasta anyone? Now who doesn't like some nibbles when out in your little homie Kangoo cruiser eh?
Bosh
:D:D

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Now I always arrive in style...Just needs a few tweeks with those sheepskin rugs and hunks of course xxxx

red_white_vw_campervan_front.jpg

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oh welll... if you insist Mr Shy..
when do we go and test drive this mate, you know.. :p

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I love it and what features does it have? I can see it in red now with sheepskin rugs everywhere hehe xxx