Whats the best car for Dogging? (Top Gear stylie)

• Thread starter Wolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
haha yeah right.... I reckon it should be accountable to ALL admins actually :whistle::whistle:

W

Wolf

Ok ok. So you've caught me out. I am really a multi millionaire but I choose to live in a little 2 bed house, drive a crappy car and work full time so I don't rub peoples noses in it. The same reason I dye my hair grey and wear a full fat suit everytime I go out so I don't intimidate anyone with my awesomely muscular sexy body and my 10" cock!! :p

19 March 2015
Ok ok. So you've caught me out. I am really a multi millionaire but I choose to live in a little 2 bed house, drive a crappy car and work full time so I don't rub peoples noses in it. The same reason I dye my hair grey and wear a full fat suit everytime I go out so I don't intimidate anyone with my awesomely muscular sexy body and my 10" cock!! :p
Cant believe you have told everyone xx

F

Findaswingersclub

Well in true "Top Gear Jeremy Clarkson Style"

A vauxhall Astra is not the best car for dogging, If it were a creature, it wouldn't be a lion or a praying mantis or even a chimp. No. It would be a wasp. Useless and hateful in equal measure.

So I'm choosing the words for my conclusion with even more care than usual. So here goes. its crap

lol Loving the 'Social Swinging Dogging Mobile!' (y), That got a hot tub in? :p