What's your fetish?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 21301

Just been reading that the following are the top 10 UK fetishes.

1. Filming sex
2. BDSM
3. Role Play
4. Rubber, Latex and Leather
5. Spanking
6. Foot Worship
7. Cross Dressing
8. Watersports
9. Swinging
10. Exhibitionist/Outdoor sex

Do you actually do any of these, are there some you haven't done but would like to try?
We, as some of you know love BDSM, obviously we have done swinging. We also have plenty of outdoor photo's and a few videos and we have tried role play and spanking.
We wouldn't agree with the order of the list but all our favourite stuff is in the top 10.
Over to you ....
I need some help ticking some of these off ..

D

Deleted member 22860

I'm 1 5 8 9 10
V Is 3 5 8 9 and wants to do 10 but every time we try it's pissing it down outside ?️ ?

N xxx
Do it in the rain rain it’sEpic hopefully you’ll get that cool summer rain that not freezing

17 July 2023
1 (can't say it's a fetish but I'll do it)
2 (as long as it is light. Would love wax play)
4/5/9/10

Always wanted to take part in an orgy but suppose that comes under swinging.

Sploshing (although the word does not sound kinky)

I'll also add sex with a risk of getting caught. Really like the idea of nailing a colleague in the office during work hours.

I wonder if anyone out there has a fetish for nerdy accountants? 🤔 That would be nice :D

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
5 July 2023
Well, I asked. Thanks Cj, Looks like I have some study to do, I might even like some of these.:D
Where do I start other than to say thanks for the link. What started out as some gentle research into 'fetishism' has ended up totally opening my mind to what is going on out there. Got messaging a couple in their sixties and it was amazing, turns out that they live in the States but during the weekend we talked about all of our kinks of which we shared many. But they also pushed me into areas and things I never really thought about, or didn't understand. I mentally crossed so many personal boundaries. It was a real shame when I realised their location as it truly looked like a meet would have been on the cards, but still it was never going to be that easy. Thought about putting this in, Chapel Confession, but does this count?

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
2 March 2024
As a straight male, I do have a fetish for:

1) Taller women (at least 170cm in height)
2) Large boobs (especially seeing cleavage on halfway button blouse. I'd love to suck or ram a sausage up and down till I cum.)
3) Being dominated.
4) MILF (I find MILF have more experience. I'm 37 and I would mind doing women in their 40s or 50s.)
5) Blonde (I find blonde-haired are more arousing.)
6) Women in heeled stilettos (They're are mad sexy. I'd love to get trampled like a pedal, cum in their stilettos, humping or kiss, lick and suck lol)
7) Women who talks dirty all the time.

8) All 7 combination above is a great bonus!

Reactions: TherLegs