What's your fetish?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
1. Filming sex - yes have quite a few videos
2. BDSM - No
3. Role Play - Yes but no to either party dressing up as a baby
4. Rubber, Latex and Leather - love the smell of leather
5. Spanking - yes please
6. Foot Worship - jury is out lol
7. Cross Dressing
8. Watersports - definitely NO
9. Swinging - of course, share the love
10. Exhibitionist/Outdoor sex - outdoors only on a hot day, Exhibitionist, well I love being watched playing at a club. Biggest audience to date around 20 people. Very difficult to find a play mate happy to play in public.

20 July 2022
1. Filming sex- #1-only if being filmed (only recently experienced being filmed , definitely top of my list)

2. BDSM - #10 not into pain/torture at all

3. Role Play - #2 longing to try for the very first time

4. Rubber, Latex and Leather - #5 as above i’m still waiting to experience

5. Spanking - #8 ready when you are

6. Foot Worship/ #3 ass&leg top to toe worship and devotion

7. Cross Dressing #9 open for discussion

8. Watersports - #7 only within the perimeters of the lady squirting

9. Swinging - #4 of course, share the love

10. Exhibitionist/Outdoor sex

20 March 2021
1. Filming sex - YES we have done that in the past
2. BDSM - NO we both hate pain
3. Role Play - YES the usual nurse / patient etc
4. Rubber, Latex and Leather - NO
5. Spanking - NO hate pain
6. Foot Worship - NO feet yuk
7. Cross Dressing - YES to a degree (tights / stockings / lingerie )
8. Watersports - NO YUK YUK
9. Swinging - NO not yet
10. Exhibitionist/Outdoor sex - YES we have fucked in font of people at Eureka and watched others

25 July 2016
1. Filming sex - Yes but only with a phone as i dont own a camera
2. BDSM - Not sure never tried. Ive been slapped a few time but that dont count lol
3. Role Play - Yes adds to the fun
4. Rubber, Latex and Leather - Never tried but i have 3 leather jackets :)
5. Spanking - Not for me but wouldnt say no to spank them
6. Foot Worship - Nope
7. Cross Dressing - Wouldnt go out in public
8. Watersports - NO or Poo
9. Swinging - Thats what its all about
10. Exhibitionist/Outdoor sex - Yep no problems with that
11, Exhibitionist, Wouldnt say no done a few cam dates

17 September 2020
1. Filming sex - Yes
2. BDSM - Yes, dominant
3. Role Play - No
4. Rubber, Latex and Leather - No
5. Spanking - Yes
6. Foot Worship - only in nylon
7. Cross Dressing - Yes
8. Watersports - No that’s vile 🤢
9. Swinging - No
10. Exhibitionist/Outdoor sex - Yes yes and yes 😈 want to be sucked off in penllergaer woods.
11, Exhibitionist - no

Reactions: Therapon
30 December 2022
Just been reading that the following are the top 10 UK fetishes.

1. Filming sex
2. BDSM
3. Role Play
4. Rubber, Latex and Leather
5. Spanking
6. Foot Worship
7. Cross Dressing
8. Watersports
9. Swinging
10. Exhibitionist/Outdoor sex

Do you actually do any of these, are there some you haven't done but would like to try?
We, as some of you know love BDSM, obviously we have done swinging. We also have plenty of outdoor photo's and a few videos and we have tried role play and spanking.
We wouldn't agree with the order of the list but all our favourite stuff is in the top 10.
Over to you ....
I actually have a major fetish for satin clothing, which then led me to crossdressing. I don't understand why it wouldn't be included in No 4. with leather, rubber etc as there are a lot of people like me out there who love the silky stuff :)Imagegerg1.jpg

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
I took the test, I wasn’t surprised by the 100% exhibitionist result… but a few others did make me think 💋
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Rope bunny
100% Exhibitionist
95% Voyeur
94% Brat
92% Submissive
88% Slave
86% Boy/Girl
83% Experimentalist
73% Ageplayer
63% Masochist
62% Switch
58% Non-monogamist
45% Primal (Prey)
40% Vanilla
38% Pet
36% Dominant
29% Degradee
19% Rigger
9% Brat tamer
6% Sadist
5% Daddy/Mommy
3% Owner
3% Primal (Hunter)
2% Master/Mistress
2% Degrader

20 March 2021
Who else has a fetish for nylons including tights, stockings etc....? Also does anyone else like others watching you having sex? One of my major fantasies i have actually done was to watch a group having sex with a women whilst I was watching and wanking (I know weird) but it was REALLY REALLY sexy anyone else done that?

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
Who else has a fetish for nylons including tights, stockings etc....? Also does anyone else like others watching you having sex? One of my major fantasies i have actually done was to watch a group having sex with a women whilst I was watching and wanking (I know weird) but it was REALLY REALLY sexy anyone else done that?
I love being watched having sex, I m happy to play in public with crowds watching, when I play with girls I prefer a group play

• wicked
Reactions: Pearls and TherLegs
26 October 2018
Mmmm interesting!

1. Filming sex, 100%
2. BDSM, 100%
3. Role Play, 100%
4. Rubber, Latex and Leather, 60%
5. Spanking, 100%
6. Foot Worship, 50%
7. Cross Dressing, 0%
8. Watersports, 100%
9. Swinging, 100%
10. Exhibitionist/Outdoor sex, 100%

But there are a gazillion other things that didn’t make the list!

Apply within for further information :tiphat:

5 July 2023
Great post..

1. Filming sex - Yes but those are either destroyed or in the case of photo's and negatives (if anyone remembers those) with the ex's 😞
2. BDSM - Not really. Like the outfits but other than a bit of mild spanking or role play... I'm definately no Ramsay Bolton..
3. Role Play - yeah, why not. Tell me what you have in mind and if it makes it tingle. 😉
4. Rubber, Latex and Leather - a big yes for each.
5. Spanking - Fortunately my other half is very well behaved, but I have found that she does love a good spanking from time to time. That or she really does want me to do the washing up and take the bins out.
6. Foot Worship - I think the idea might be better than the reality in most cases. Know a good foot rub, that's different.
7. Cross Dressing - Yes, but not anything sex related. Twice, as a kid I was into tights for village Carnival float one of Robin Hoods Merry Men.... No they weren't 10denia, thick woolen ones
8. Watersports - Again, the idea might be better than the reality. But never say never?
9. Swinging - of course
10. Exhibitionist/Outdoor sex - Love it... I have managed plenty of hole in ones at various Golf courses
B./

27 July 2017
1950s HouseholdABDLAftercare CuddlesAnal BeadsAndrogynyAnimeArt Eroticaartistic cuttingAss LickingBall KickingBallbustingBarefootBastinadoBDSMBeardsBeing Cummed OnBeing OverpoweredBelt WhippingsBlow JobsBody WorshipBondageBondage ArtBoss/SecretaryBreast BondageBullwhipsBusiness SuitsCathetersCBTChastityClothespinsClover ClampsCock SlappingCostumes/Dressing-upCovert BondageCreampieCropsCrucifixion PlayCuttingCyber SexD/sDaddy Daughter roleplayDaddy/babygirldecorative cuttingDirty Text MessagingDoctor/Nurse PlayDouble PenetrationEncasement FetishEnemasEnforced BedtimeErotic LiteratureEye Contact RestrictionsFace FartingFacial HairFeathersFeetFemale SupremacyFemDomFire CuppingFishnetsFistingFlesh HooksFoot MassageForehead KissesForniphiliaFrench MaidsFurGenital PiercingsGorean Slave PositionsHandsHigh ProtocolHojojutsuHonestyhuman ashtrayhuman furnitureImpregnation FantasyInfantilismIntelligenceKiltsLatexLegsMaking Home MoviesManhandlingMasksMedical PlayMetalMistress/slaveMMF ThreesomesNipple PiercingsNudityOld Guard SlaveryOlder MenOlder WomenOrdered To MasturbatePeggingPin-UpsPlay PunishmentPrimalPursuit, Take-Down & CaptureRed HeadsRemote-Control DevicesRiding CropsRobotsRole PlayRopeRope Bondage/SuspensionRope PlaySacred SexualitySaran WrapScarf bondageScarificationSchoolgirl UniformScratchingSensation PlaySensual DominationSensualismService-oriented submissionSex in the cemeterySex MagickSex with StrangersSexual ObjectificationShibariSissySissy PantiesSmokingSnugglingSoundingSpiritual BDSMSpreader BarsStaplesSteampunksubmissionSwitchingTeacher/StudentTeasingThe no panties ruleTotal Power ExchangeTriple PenetrationVampiresVibratorsWaterbondage
Hit me baby one more time...