When Did You Last Masturbate?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

Free-lover1

Now that's interesting! You went off for some "me time" whereas I would've thought: "blimey a talking lizard! If I can catch the bugger I'll be rich!!" ;) Happy Friday!! :)
Try living and working where I work. Lizards, hippos and mosquitos are all I have! Lol o_O

Reactions: Pearls
F

Free-lover1

They don't talk @bill90125 they just stare and you learn what they're saying. Hippos just get very angry, crap all over the place then chase you off. Wise to run too because they kill.

D

Deleted member 1402

Lucky you! I think a buzzing from under my desk would ... ahem ... arouse suspicion!! Sneaky stroking for me, although being long and drawn out is not such a bad thing!! ;)
I had to grab the chance whilst my son nipped out! 2 orgasms in 5 minuets is not bad going, but they were so intense, I'm struggling to recover! Daayum!

B

bill90125

Son nipped out, rabbit nipped in, huh? 2 orgasms? Good rabbit! Nice rabbit! Deep breaths to recover - you've got to have a calm face and a high collar by the time your son gets back!!