When/if...

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

No not yet. Not until we stop getting enjoyment from it. If that happens then we would take a break and if we wanted to come back we would if not then we dont. Simples really xxxx
Yes indeed sweetie.. must admit we are playing less and less.. x

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Has it been a bad experience thats put you off or has it lost its sparkle ? Xx
Im unsure if im honest hun.. weve so much going on at the min personally wise. plus.. im working stupid hours.. always seems to be when theres something on, im working, plus a lot of the socials for here are down south.
Its also a struggle mr F not being able to drive distances at the minute. X

M

Marky191268

Not hi jacking this thread, but it seems similar to my one. I won't give up "swinging" but may stop playing. I want to meet the lovely friends I have made on here

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Do you see yourself hanging up your swinging hats?
:) good question.. am sure many will have some decent replies and thoughts on this. x
Im unsure if im honest hun.. weve so much going on at the min personally wise. plus.. im working stupid hours.. always seems to be when theres something on, im working, plus a lot of the socials for here are down south.
Its also a struggle mr F not being able to drive distances at the minute. X
Only two socials for the site have been/are held down south.. :)
Also between running a family, having small ones at home.. Mr F's health, plus work, plus helping run this site - it will take it's toll.
Have an approach of looking for more fun and less 'admin' work on here for a while.
When you're here - you're in work mode/professional mode all the time. So for a few days, try not worrying about admin duties and site responsibilities/members/staff etc and just have fun for a bit.
Of course, it will be easier on everyone here when we get more members on the site. ;) More members = more availability for fun for all. xx

M

meet_the_fockers

:) good question.. am sure many will have some decent replies and thoughts on this. x

Only two socials for the site have been/are held down south.. :)
Also between running a family, having small ones at home.. Mr F's health, plus work, plus helping run this site - it will take it's toll.
Have an approach of looking for more fun and less 'admin' work on here for a while.
When you're here - you're in work mode/professional mode all the time. So for a few days, try not worrying about admin duties and site responsibilities/members/staff etc and just have fun for a bit.
Of course, it will be easier on everyone here when we get more members on the site. ;) More members = more availability for fun for all. xx
Lol im fine. X

D

Deleted member 1402

It's beginning to slow right down for me, but that's only due to health reasons. It's a struggle in clubs when you rely on a walking stick and find stairs almost impossible. Plus gaining so much weight, not many are interested, unless I go to specific BBW nights.
I've also lost the majority of my friends, as they have gone vanilla in relationships, got married and started a family and I'm struggling to make new friends.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It's beginning to slow right down for me, but that's only due to health reasons. It's a struggle in clubs when you rely on a walking stick and find stairs almost impossible. Plus gaining so much weight, not many are interested, unless I go to specific BBW nights.
I've also lost the majority of my friends, as they have gone vanilla in relationships, got married and started a family and I'm struggling to make new friends.
That's extremely sad to read... :( xxx

27 April 2015
We are slightly torn, between great quality amazing satisfying sex, and new exciting sexual experience, we have over time, established a large brilliant swinging circle of friends, (Especially in Spain) that we are happy to relax with, and are getting to know far more intimately, but sadly due to poor sexual experiences on new meets, (Mainly due to others Inexperience, or similar issues) We have relaxed how often we meet new people. We are very lucky, as we don't have to look that much these days as our regular friends Base, keeps us very busy, but will we ever hang up our hats ?? , We think for new meets, yes we eventually will, but great friends with benefits luckily survive very well, and get friendlier as the friendship grows, and we are more than happy to share each other with them for as long as it lasts. Xxx

P

peakcouple

We'll keep going as long as we are physically able and enjoying it. If one of us wants to stop we've agreed the other can keep going if they want.

One of our very good friends, who has been an active swinger for a lot of her adult life, decided to give up last year at 70 as she said she wasn't getting any joy out of it any more. Her man has become a single and is finding it hard to get partners, sadly.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
It seems to be getting harder and harder to find folks to meet so we seem to spend less and less time looking so I guess the end of our swinging fun feels just around the corner alas

Reactions: Admin and Therapon