When/if...

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
We won't give up just yet we've meet two great couples on here (they know who they are) and hopefully we will meet some more. It just seems our luck that there is always distance involved.
May I suggest that you all move to the North West lol

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
M

MickeyBlueBalls

I'm considering my options at the moment. All this talk of hanging up your whips n chains has sort of rubbed off on me. Maybe just stick to clubs from now on.

Reactions: Therapon
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Lol reading back it does seem a bit of an odd statement. Especially the "just stick to the clubs" having never been to one.

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Get some sleep fella. You'll be alright. It's all this work stuff.. Gets to you after a while. ;) ;)
Rest, water and intake. After that all is good in the world again. (y)

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Get some sleep fella. You'll be alright. It's all this work stuff.. Gets to you after a while. ;) ;)
Rest, water and intake. After that all is good in the world again. (y)
Cheers bud. Sound advice - been flat out for weeks and it's finally caught up. Last field op soon before I move over to consultancy permanently so hopefully life will become a little more chilled thereon. Have a top weekend mucker and give Mrs A a big snog from me! :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
We only started out just over three years ago, and while we have had some great meets and over time relaxed our boundaries, we have also had a few bad experiences. We still haven't fulfilled our reason for starting out in this adventure (FFM). But unles we get bored or decide that we are feed up of try to attract a single female I can't see us stopping. But never say never.

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
It seems to be getting harder and harder to find folks to meet so we seem to spend less and less time looking so I guess the end of our swinging fun feels just around the corner alas
Wish there was a dislike button.
We wish we fitted into your profile as I know we would have approached you by now

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We only started out just over three years ago, and while we have had some great meets and over time relaxed our boundaries, we have also had a few bad experiences. We still haven't fulfilled our reason for starting out in this adventure (FFM). But unles we get bored or decide that we are feed up of try to attract a single female I can't see us stopping. But never say never.
Exactly. Never say never... ;)
Wish there was a dislike button.
We wish we fitted into your profile as I know we would have approached you by now
You're both seeking similar things though? I think.... Just saying :whistle:

Reactions: Brumcouple2013
19 March 2015
Never. The only time we will is if something goes wrong, mind that's happened many times... or if one of us becomes seriously ill etc.
Yourself @meet_the_fockers ? When do you see yourself hanging those lacy nix up? x

M

meet_the_fockers

I am a newbie and not even had the pleasure meeting some of you wonderful people and talk of hanging up swinging days just got bloody started:oops::X3::X3::whistle:
You aint hanging em up darlin.. unless of course your talking about those fine frillies... on the back of my bedroom door? ;) x