When Joining Ss What Were Your Expectation ☺

• Thread starter louise1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

louise1970

I have been in Ss for a while but that doesn't mean I sleep around for my own gratification so I would be considered choosy on who i meet but I must say for me it's been about meeting and forging new friendships more than anything what are your thoughts ☺ xx

S

Sammy

I have been in Ss for a while but that doesn't mean I sleep around for my own gratification so I would be considered choosy on who i meet but I must say for me it's been about meeting and forging new friendships more than anything what are your thoughts ☺ xx

Love your question , think it will be a great discussion. Thread

Looking to reading responses

For record I feel very similar

I met a great person on here
Within two weeks we have had great chats n fun , absolutely nothing sexual between us at all but here's hoping to a very long friendship and an opportunity for couple of girly nights out

L

louise1970

Love your question , think it will be a great discussion. Thread

Looking to reading responses

For record I feel very similar

I met a great person on here
Within two weeks we have had great chats n fun , absolutely nothing sexual between us at all but here's hoping to a very long friendship and an opportunity for couple of girly nights out
I must say I have to agree as I have met some and got chatting to some fantastic people since joining Ss x

E

Emmal

I joined for one thing...bet you can't guess!!
So Not knowing much about the scene at all, I've now realised that this isn't one of those sites that are just wham bam...I like the community and social side of this site.
I like the freely given advice and I've totally enjoyed the first few weeks, totally different from other sites that are just after your money and full of time wasters n fakes!! So my expectations have been exceeded and looking forward to meeting and chatting more xx

Looking forward to those girly nights too x.x

L

louise1970

I joined for one thing...bet you can't guess!!
So Not knowing much about the scene at all, I've now realised that this isn't one of those sites that are just wham bam...I like the community and social side of this site.
I like the freely given advice and I've totally enjoyed the first few weeks, totally different from other sites that are just after your money and full of time wasters n fakes!! So my expectations have been exceeded and looking forward to meeting and chatting more xx

Looking forward to those girly nights too x.x
So sorry you have been duped by other sites but there loss and our gain you couldn't of come to a better site look forward to seeing you both on site in forums threads ect xx

N

No longer with us

Didn't know what to expect if I'm honest ..., but never thought for one minute we would make so many great friends and be part of the amazing #ssfamily
It truely is a fantastic caring community ... oh and the gallery's not bad either ;)

Reactions: Therapon and MP386
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I joined in November 2015 with absolutely no expectations of anything...my past experiences with sites had not been good ... at first I didn't think it was for me so I just left the profile idle ... i did consider closing the account early 2016 ... it wasn't the best time in my life those first few months so I began tentatively using the site more as a distraction from my life ...
it has probably been the best thing I have done...
I have since met some lovely people who I will hopefully meet again at some time...
I have never been good at making friends at any time in my life so SS has been so good ...
Last week was the first anniversary of my Mums death so not great but the lovely people of SS have been so supportive as they were last year when it happened...
SS has been a life changer for me ... I never set out to meet lots of people and I know being a single bloke is not what the majority want and well I am definitely not Brad Pitt :( that's plainly obvious ...
to those I have met thank you ....
Hopefully I will get to meet a few more of you ..xx

Reactions: Therapon
N

No longer with us

I joined in November 2015 with absolutely no expectations of anything...my past experiences with sites had not been good ... at first I didn't think it was for me so I just left the profile idle ... i did consider closing the account early 2016 ... it wasn't the best time in my life those first few months so I began tentatively using the site more as a distraction from my life ...
I have since met some lovely people who I will hopefully meet again at some time...
I have never been good at making friends at any time in my life so SS has been so good ...
Last week was the first anniversary of my Mums death so not great but the lovely people of SS have been so supportive as they were last year when it happened...
SS has been a life changer for me ... I never set out to meet lots of people and I know being a single bloke is not what the majority want and well I am definitely not Brad Pitt :( that's plainly obvious ...
:mwah::snog:

Reactions: Luv2PlzHer2
L

louise1970

Big hug you are a lovely genuine guy and I am sure I haven't been the first to say it nice chatting to you on Ss too xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Jokes aside, you've always known @Pearls and I are there for you, same as the staff are and our members.
We were there with you when you went through this and none of us turned you away.
You may be some people's numpty, or some 'gawjus' [sic] but you're everyone's MP and that's the way it is.
I personally have seen you go from someone who never thought anything would happen, to someone who has experienced more within a few months than most can ever dream of.
yet even through the time where you lost your Mum, you had moments, (who can blame you) but you still smiled and carried on.
That's all I can add really..... :love: :)

N

No longer with us

Jokes aside, you've always known @Pearls and I are there for you, same as the staff are and our members.
We were there with you when you went through this and none of us turned you away.
You may be some people's numpty, or some 'gawjus' [sic] but you're everyone's MP and that's the way it is.
I personally have seen you go from someone who never thought anything would happen, to someone who has experienced more within a few months than most can ever dream of.
yet even through the time where you lost your Mum, you had moments, (who can blame you) but you still smiled and carried on.
He is a gawgus Numpty :whistle:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Thank you ... :love:

L

louise1970

All I can say is without Ss and @Lips_Pearls support ect and I am speaking for all the members they made the site what it is through hard work and determination they made the site not only caring,like family and more so cheers to you both may you go from strength to strength and be know as a site that's there for members and not the point signs xxx

14 February 2017
City
Luton
We joined after seeing it advertised on the VA's website. I (Ms N) didn't know sites like this existed. We had been on a dogging site for a while, had quite a few nasty comments made about me and it was really upsetting. I was searching for a site that was a little more humane!
We had not and still haven't taken part in any dogging activities and now I don't think we would. We were both naive and thought that was the only option to find others.
Having found this site and joining my expectations were that we would find a swap quite easily although that hasn't been the case. I'm not saddened at that as I now understand the need to actually get to know people first. To be honest although I loved the thought of the swap I was actually dreading it in case things went wrong. At least you're minimising that risk by getting to know people first.
Am I glad we joined? - without a doubt
Would I go back to that other site? After they nearly broke me with their comments, never.
I'm actually really glad my expectations weren't met, it would have been wrong if they were. My expectations have changed dramatically and to me it is more important to have this site as a means to get to know people, to have support and to have access to so many answers to the questions we both have.
So thank you everyone, that's Admin, Pearls, the moderators, the staff and all the members who have taken the time to talk to us and been ever so patient while we find our place in this wonderful family xx :love:

L

louise1970

We joined after seeing it advertised on the VA's website. I (Ms N) didn't know sites like this existed. We had been on a dogging site for a while, had quite a few nasty comments made about me and it was really upsetting. I was searching for a site that was a little more humane!
We had not and still haven't taken part in any dogging activities and now I don't think we would. We were both naive and thought that was the only option to find others.
Having found this site and joining my expectations were that we would find a swap quite easily although that hasn't been the case. I'm not saddened at that as I now understand the need to actually get to know people first. To be honest although I loved the thought of the swap I was actually dreading it in case things went wrong. At least you're minimising that risk by getting to know people first.
Am I glad we joined? - without a doubt
Would I go back to that other site? After they nearly broke me with their comments, never.
I'm actually really glad my expectations weren't met, it would have been wrong if they were. My expectations have changed dramatically and to me it is more important to have this site as a means to get to know people, to have support and to have access to so many answers to the questions we both have.
So thank you everyone, that's Admin, Pearls, the moderators, the staff and all the members who have taken the time to talk to us and been ever so patient while we find our place in this wonderful family xx :love:
That is so hard to hear you both seem a lovely couple.It shouldn't be if you have the perfect abs or the perfect ass or breast we are all different shapes and sized to me it's about what you are on the inside looks gender type are irrelevant we have all got a plus side to us.xx

14 February 2017
City
Luton
That is so hard to hear you both seem a lovely couple.It shouldn't be if you have the perfect abs or the perfect ass or breast we are all different shapes and sized to me it's about what you are on the inside looks gender type are irrelevant we have all got a plus side to us.xx
I think I will always have confidence issue however much I wish I didn't. But this site is teaching me that image is not everything.
One thing I will say though is although I am not the most confident in terms of body image I don't think twice about getting naked and being in the hot tub at the VA which actually shocked me. I thought it would bother me but it really dosnt.
I'm pleased we didn't get the 'meet' straight away, it has given me in particular time to make sense of everything and work out what I really want xx

L

louise1970

I think I will always have confidence issue however much I wish I didn't. But this site is teaching me that image is not everything.
One thing I will say though is although I am not the most confident in terms of body image I don't think twice about getting naked and being in the hot tub at the VA which actually shocked me. I thought it would bother me but it really dosnt.
I'm pleased we didn't get the 'meet' straight away, it has given me in particular time to make sense of everything and work out what I really want xx
Well i must say I like the hot tub it's relaxing and you just have to chat or take in the surroundings but I hope you will say hi to myself and my significant other @JDMikey at the Va xx

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Well i must say I like the hot tub it's relaxing and you just have to chat or take in the surroundings but I hope you will say hi to myself and my significant other @JDMikey at the Va xx
Of course we will say hello! I would be a pretty poor host if I didn't! That's the whole idea of the social meets, to meet, chat, get to know one another. The more you meet with different people the more you have the chance of finding the ones you may wish to 'play' with xx lol:rolleyes: :whistle:

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Sorry, I didn't realise it wasn't public knowledge @louise1970, so congratulations! In that case it will be even more special to meet you both xx please make sure you make yourselves known to me. I am rubbish at recognising people! xx

Reactions: Deleted member 6127
L

louise1970

Am always here. :sneaky: x

Err congrats to Louise and Mickey JD again. Am pleased for you both.
Hey hey early days we will be spending quiet some time getting to know each other over time but we had good first date won't say meet so watch this space xx