When Joining Ss What Were Your Expectation ☺

• Thread starter louise1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

Bump-n-Grind

We joined the site in August 2015 after a club had been removed from another site (temporarily as it turned out) for mentioning SS.
We thought we'd check it out & had no expectation really. Initially we were on the periphery but then used the site more & more.
A social event at Townhouse introduced us to @meet_the_fockers, we hit it off really well & before we knew it we'd posted several thousand posts, been members of the month & were hosting events at Chams for members.
We came here just checking out a new site on the block & have ended up meeting a lot of great people, a good number of them are amongst the best we've met on the scene.
This is a lovely place to be, a place where no one is alone & we look after each other, we support & encourage other members both new & old. In light of recent events it's just gone to prove how the staff are looking after things & actively dealing with the issues that are arising that could be damaging for the site & community.
Here's hoping the future can build on the foundation that's been laid in the past few years, it feels good to have been part of the journey

Reactions: Therapon
L

louise1970

We joined the site in August 2015 after a club had been removed from another site (temporarily as it turned out) for mentioning SS.
We thought we'd check it out & had no expectation really. Initially we were on the periphery but then used the site more & more.
A social event at Townhouse introduced us to @meet_the_fockers, we hit it off really well & before we knew it we'd posted several thousand posts, been members of the month & were hosting events at Chams for members.
We came here just checking out a new site on the block & have ended up meeting a lot of great people, a good number of them are amongst the best we've met on the scene.
This is a lovely place to be, a place where no one is alone & we look after each other, we support & encourage other members both new & old. In light of recent events it's just gone to prove how the staff are looking after things & actively dealing with the issues that are arising that could be damaging for the site & community.
Here's hoping the future can build on the foundation that's been laid in the past few years, it feels good to have been part of the journey
And I am pleased to be apart of the Ss site too it's shown me to be proud of who i am xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
In honesty? I don't quite know what to say to this post apart from, this is what it's about...
oh and Mrs F, private dancer. Nuff said. ;) x

B

Bump-n-Grind

And I am pleased to be apart of the Ss site too it's shown me to be proud of who i am xx
I think we'd already gained confidence in ourselves through the club's but we've pretty much met a completely different set of people here & because of the nature of the site the nature of the people are different which has been really nice.
Especially meeting people, like yourself, & seeing you all grow as people within swinging, from the first St Trinians party at Chams to the Birthday bash (pub & VA) & the last time at Chams, the confidence gains & how comfortable you all are in the Swinging environment has been great to see & you're all a credit to yourselves & to the site

D

Deleted member 1030

We were on another site (no, not that one) that was, at one point, very friendly, very community-based and fun to be on. Unfortunately, due to neglect by the owner, the site became a nightmare. We were hanging on in there, until I noticed an ad for a site I'd not heard of. I had a look around, it looked promising, so we joined up. It was a relatively small site, so we weren't expecting much.

I can honestly say it was one of the best decisions we ever made. We have had some of the best laughs ever, met some fantastic people and made some incredible friends.

On top of all that, I get to spin all your heads out, every week, in the quiz :D

B

Bump-n-Grind

In honesty? I don't quite know what to say to this post apart from, this is what it's about...
oh and Mrs F, private dancer. Nuff said. ;) x
I probably don't post as much as I used to but I try to make it worth while when I do :confused::D

T

Terryg

As said previously by others, I had no idea what to expect, it has however been a real,eye opener. On the whole an honest, open minded, non judgemental bunch of people you couldn't dare wish to meet, hope that makes sense. I disappeared for a short time last year but came back to a real feeling of being part of a special family. I still feel very much like I'm finding my feet and learning all the time. Bless you all. Txx

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Hang on a minute, so you're telling me this is a swingers site?
Oh well in for a penny in for a pound......
You're all a great bunch and I'm pleased to be part of it. :)
Did someone mention a hot tub ??? Better grab me budgie smugglers!!! :)

L

louise1970

Hang on a minute, so you're telling me this is a swingers site?
Oh well in for a penny in for a pound......
You're all a great bunch and I'm pleased to be part of it. :)
Did someone mention a hot tub ??? Better grab me budgie smugglers!!! :)
I have met and made some great friends I have to say x

Reactions: No longer with us
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Thankyou means alot coming from a great genuine guy who i am glad to have met too.But see how it goes taking my time xx
Well don't take too long as before you know it your life will have passed you by. Enjoy each other. X :)

D

Deleted member 6127

Great replies and for me, formally...you know who I was...it has been awesome to say the least.

I joined the site as an SG with no expectations at all..:whistle: ok a few mmm. I'd not been on any other sites and thought this SS site could be interesting. Came to realise very early on that this site had something different to offer it wasn't a 'wham bam thank you mam' site but actually you could get to know people, SOCIAL ahhh.. but also realised that you need to put effort into it i.e. become active, chat, join forums, create threads, post photos (not cock ones!!!) etc. Yes it took time for people to chat to that ahhhh SG but perseverance paid off.

Over the past 18 months I've met some truly fantastic people and made some friends for life. For me @Admin and @Pearls have been true friends, guiding me, being there at those bad times, calming me down when BFG head went not so BFG and what ever happens friends for life :love:..

Now my life has changed so much for the better...here met the most beautiful, sexy, gorgeous lady a beast like me could ever dream of meeting and now I'm a couple on here with her :love::love: hugs Miss C my cariad xx

Without SS no idea where I'd be, but have it and we ALL need to make sure we keep it. Although the SS staff team (which I was proud to be a member of) are here to look after our interests we as members need to take responsibility as well and be polite, friendly, sexy 100% yes and most importantly RESPECT everyone here - no bully's allowed...

Enjoy and look forward to making more friends :mwah::mwah: xxxxx :0)) T

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I joined in November 2015 with absolutely no expectations of anything...my past experiences with sites had not been good ... at first I didn't think it was for me so I just left the profile idle ... i did consider closing the account early 2016 ... it wasn't the best time in my life those first few months so I began tentatively using the site more as a distraction from my life ...
it has probably been the best thing I have done...
I have since met some lovely people who I will hopefully meet again at some time...
I have never been good at making friends at any time in my life so SS has been so good ...
Last week was the first anniversary of my Mums death so not great but the lovely people of SS have been so supportive as they were last year when it happened...
SS has been a life changer for me ... I never set out to meet lots of people and I know being a single bloke is not what the majority want and well I am definitely not Brad Pitt :( that's plainly obvious ...
to those I have met thank you ....
Hopefully I will get to meet a few more of you ..xx
:love::love:
I think I will always have confidence issue however much I wish I didn't. But this site is teaching me that image is not everything.
One thing I will say though is although I am not the most confident in terms of body image I don't think twice about getting naked and being in the hot tub at the VA which actually shocked me. I thought it would bother me but it really dosnt.
I'm pleased we didn't get the 'meet' straight away, it has given me in particular time to make sense of everything and work out what I really want xx

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I think I will always have confidence issue however much I wish I didn't. But this site is teaching me that image is not everything.
One thing I will say though is although I am not the most confident in terms of body image I don't think twice about getting naked and being in the hot tub at the VA which actually shocked me. I thought it would bother me but it really dosnt.
I'm pleased we didn't get the 'meet' straight away, it has given me in particular time to make sense of everything and work out what I really want xx

I have had body confidence issues most if my adult life and like you the VA changed that perspective significantly. From there on it has gone from strength to strength and these days I have very few wobbles figuratively speaking although plenty of the others.... I accept now that I am who I am and I have seen first hand how destructive idiotic comments about how people look can be. My younger sister never got over being called fat at school by a boy... xx

N

No longer with us

I have had body confidence issues most if my adult life and like you the VA changed that perspective significantly. From there on it has gone from strength to strength and these days I have very few wobbles figuratively speaking although plenty of the others.... I accept now that I am who I am and I have seen first hand how destructive idiotic comments about how people look can be. My younger sister never got over being called fat at school by a boy... xx
You are a kind, intelligent beautiful lady and extremely sexy
:mwah:I'm proud to call you a friend

24 November 2015
When I first joined SS I'll be brutally honest and admit I thought it just another meat market site so I kept my distance for a few months ,made very little effort to partake in the forums but slowly I got to chat to people on here admins and staff were and still are fantastic people ,everyone's friendly and most importantly honest ,open minded ,and don't give two hoots about imperfections . I've had the very great privilege of meeting lots of the S S members at the V A and a few in private also ,
I personally hope this site goes from strengh to strength over the coming months _years, growing in numbers and still the friendliest and only adult site to be proud of being a member .
Heres to many more fantastic people joining and making this site the best

Reactions: Therapon and Sammy
M

MickeyBlueBalls

I joined in November 2015 with absolutely no expectations of anything...my past experiences with sites had not been good ... at first I didn't think it was for me so I just left the profile idle ... i did consider closing the account early 2016 ... it wasn't the best time in my life those first few months so I began tentatively using the site more as a distraction from my life ...
it has probably been the best thing I have done...
I have since met some lovely people who I will hopefully meet again at some time...
I have never been good at making friends at any time in my life so SS has been so good ...
Last week was the first anniversary of my Mums death so not great but the lovely people of SS have been so supportive as they were last year when it happened...
SS has been a life changer for me ... I never set out to meet lots of people and I know being a single bloke is not what the majority want and well I am definitely not Brad Pitt :( that's plainly obvious ...
to those I have met thank you ....
Hopefully I will get to meet a few more of you ..xx
We've never met in the physical realm but you'll always have a friend in me sir. :)

Reactions: Admin
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Still can't believe this is a swinging site, I only signed up hoping for a 50% discount off my garden decking! :)

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
I really had no idea what to expect when I first joined. Like miss-sexy-legs I thought it was going to be like all the other sites. But as I started reading and engaging in the forums, it became clear fairly quickly how it was much more friendlier and with less 'expectation'.

Everyone is open, honest, accepting, supportive and open-minded to not just swinging but to other issues both serious and not-so serious. I've made a few good friends in my short time of being on the site, I've enjoyed social meets in which there is no expectation to do anything other than enjoy yourself. It's a community of like-minded people and it's a community in which members support and look out for one another. I hope to forge more friendships with my time here :)