When Things Go Wrong

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok guys, what happens when swinging goes wrong for you?

@Admin and I have had a scary episode where the lady in the relationship turned from sweetie to bunny boiler, the situation could have turned out with a very disastrous ending but lucky for us as a couple we are always honest and share everything.

So this is how it starts and not mentioning any names as these two are popular in the scene, as you know we have a fun account here @Lips_Pearls where if we get chance have a chat and a laugh, we had met this couple, they seemed lovely, so when the lady asked Admin if she could talk to him under his admin acc, he did question why, her reply was this acc or nothing. We just thought it could be an authority thing but didn't have an issue.

So after a few chats this lady started to show signs of jealousy that Admin was busy doing things with me, to the point where she had a tantrum on one evening because we were having a meal together, she knew this and came into chat having a go at him that he had no time this particular evening to listen to her and what she was doing to herself in the shower....
She then connected me and said... I hope you do not take offence but I don't think we should talk any longer... But she would only chat to Admin.. You can imagine my reply.

Ok so as we had met a few times, this couple had our numbers and before long she would text Admin rather than come on the site, This lady really thought that she was something more than friend and things started to go down hill from here, even Admin asked for my help as he couldn't understand what she wanted!He showed me the texts, this lady obviously had some kind of infatuation with him.

The crunch came where she then asked if they could see each other behind my back and her husbands, of course this was the turning point and where he flipped and told her that he had showed me all the texts and how she had been, Admin had handled the whole thing with care and professionalism as he could see there were issues with her but to have an AFFAIR was the last straw...

As I said this could have been a very unhappy ending if Admin hadn't been honest and the fact that we only have eyes for each other, I still get angry with the situation as I thought she was lovely but there was another side to her that is very sad.

D

Deleted member 1402

I've had a female friend that made me ill with her bunny boiling antics, I lost some good friends because of her.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Sounds like an absolute nightmare situation.

Glad you both dealed with it together and it's in the past.

xx
Yes lucky for us we share everything and even though I knew it couldn't harm us as a couple, its just shocking what people will do x

Reactions: Admin and XX
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Bloody hell!!! Thats crazy!!!! Ive had indecent proposals from guys we have met and it was nipped in the bud and all contact cut. Weve never had a stalker as such who was obsessed.....yet!!! Xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Bloody hell!!! Thats crazy!!!! Ive had indecent proposals from guys we have met and it was nipped in the bud and all contact cut. Weve never had a stalker as such who was obsessed.....yet!!! Xxx
Oh she believed she was his and completly pushed me to the side and wouldn't speak to me if I messaged her xx

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
D

Deleted member 1402

Women can be bitches.. sadly :love:
I was too naive to realise how bad they can be and I gave her chance after chance. I have so many stories of bad meets I've had with her, yet still continued to involve her because I craved friendship and wore my heart on my sleeve.
I've just come out of a poly relationship with a couple and I introduced her to them, but the couple were wise of her antics. She even bit the guys cock so bad that it bled and was bruised for weeks, so that he couldn't have sex with his wife, or me! Her jealous strops were so childish, but that was ridiculous.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I was too naive to realise how bad they can be and I gave her chance after chance. I have so many stories of bad meets I've had with her, yet still continued to involve her because I craved friendship and wore my heart on my sleeve.
I've just come out of a poly relationship with a couple and I introduced her to them, but the couple were wise of her antics. She even bit the guys cock so bad that it bled and was bruised for weeks, so that he couldn't have sex with his wife, or me! Her jealous strops were so childish, but that was ridiculous.
That is shocking behaviour hun x

D

Deleted member 1402

That is shocking behaviour hun x
I have some ridiculous stories of our meets, most I can laugh about now, I just think how stupid I was for involving her with all of my close swinging friends.
There was an incident when she threw a plate of buffet food over a group of us having fun on the bed, I was rolling around, giggling, as a friend tied her thong so tight around a guys cock, it was purple and bulging, she deliberately went and got the food to throw at us! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I have some ridiculous stories of our meets, most I can laugh about now, I just think how stupid I was for involving her with all of my close swinging friends.
There was an incident when she threw a plate of buffet food over a group of us having fun on the bed, I was rolling around, giggling, as a friend tied her thong so tight around a guys cock, it was purple and bulging, she deliberately went and got the food to throw at us! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Omg I'm thinking about his poor dickie diddoes :rofl:

Reactions: Deleted member 1402

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It was freaky and she kept on about how me and her should be together.. Should keep it hush hush between all parties.
Even rang me not her hubby first, after having some serious news..
Jealous and overpowering. I myself even started to panic as I didn't fully know how to deal with it!

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

Omg I'm thinking about his poor dickie diddoes :rofl:
it was hilarious, I was supposed to be indulging in some fellatio, but I couldn't because of seeing this poor guys cock. My friend was riding his face, squirting everywhere, then sausage rolls and butties came showering down on us. I nearly pissed myself, I fell off the bed laughing! That poor cock though, it was nearly black by the time she took her thong off. Poor guy, it was his first time in a club!

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
it was hilarious, I was supposed to be indulging in some fellatio, but I couldn't because of seeing this poor guys cock. My friend was riding his face, squirting everywhere, then sausage rolls and butties came showering down on us. I nearly pissed myself, I fell off the bed laughing! That poor cock though, it was nearly black by the time she took her thong off. Poor guy, it was his first time in a club!
Omg epic :rofl::rofl:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
:D oh my word... :eek: :rofl: hilarious x
Oh gosh I'm jealous, I need some excitement :(
I know the feeling... x :whistle:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014