When Things Go Wrong

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I have read most of this tread and sometimes peoples behaviour is shocking, and why is it that when women go a bit odd they go batshit crazy I could go on about an ex that wouldn't leave me the fuck alone, always sort of pushed me towards other women (well it was just one) but then would flip out because of it.

D

Deleted member 1402

I have read most of this tread and sometimes peoples behaviour is shocking, and why is it that when women go a bit odd they go batshit crazy I could go on about an ex that wouldn't leave me the fuck alone, always sort of pushed me towards other women (well it was just one) but then would flip out because of it.
Women, who needs them!
I'm terrible when I have a male swinging partner, I "pimp" him out to other women and couples and become cuckquean, but occasionally like to join in too! I get a huge thrill out of sharing friends.
I often think I'm not right!

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Women, who needs them!
I'm terrible when I have a male swinging partner, I "pimp" him out to other women and couples and become cuckquean, but occasionally like to join in too! I get a huge thrill out of sharing friends.
I often think I'm not right!
Nah you seem lovely, and the big problem with her behaviour was the woman she kept pushing towards was someone she knew I had a massive soft spot for.

M

meet_the_fockers

Hmmm..
She was an eejit, a liar... and a right royal pain in the ass!!
She could be pretty convincing too..
Only person to ever make me jumpy and very wary... perhaps??
because i had actually met this nut job... previously..
Im sure she had a fair few personalities.. and a few bags of coke up her snotter... one crazy lady... scarey mu**a fecker..
I wasnt the only one to suffer her erm attention though..
Was i @Admin and @Pearls... close call that one!!
Totally fruit deeeee loop!!!

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hmmm..
Im sure she had a fair few personalities.. and a few bags of coke up her snotter... one crazy lady... scarey mu**a fecker..
She wasd hun :love::love:

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hmmm..
That was REALLY scary shit... I mean total fruit cake.!! x o_O

Reactions: Pearls
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Ahh the bunny boiler. I'm somewhat familiar with this type of behaviour having briefly experienced it a few weeks ago. Luckily I'd not got to the meeting stage and will always be thankfull I had friends on here to support me.
I'm hoping you guys are ok and well rid. I can't understand why some people - men and women do this in the scene. Obviously disturbed and delusional as to the meaning of swinging. And to do it to you guys of all people......"There'snowt stranger than folk" as the saying goes! :)

D

Deleted member 1402

Ahh the bunny boiler. I'm somewhat familiar with this type of behaviour having briefly experienced it a few weeks ago. Luckily I'd not got to the meeting stage and will always be thankfull I had friends on here to support me.
I'm hoping you guys are ok and well rid. I can't understand why some people - men and women do this in the scene. Obviously disturbed and delusional as to the meaning of swinging. And to do it to you guys of all people......"There'snowt stranger than folk" as the saying goes! :)
I don't understand it, it really boggles my mind why people join these type of sites and become all jealous and stalkerish.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
We too have had problems with some couples. The first was a couple that we met a few times then all of a sudden they started saying you had a meet last week why did you not ring us we would have met you. (Binned them) Then we met a couple who did not drink or swear. However during our meet Steve brought her to such a missive orgasm that she started screaming FOOK Me over and over again. The couple left our house not long after and the husband refused to speak to Steve but was happy to speak to Mrs Bolton lol.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We too have had problems with some couples. The first was a couple that we met a few times then all of a sudden they started saying you had a meet last week why did you not ring us we would have met you. (Binned them) Then we met a couple who did not drink or swear. However during our meet Steve brought her to such a missive orgasm that she started screaming FOOK Me over and over again. The couple left our house not long after and the husband refused to speak to Steve but was happy to speak to Mrs Bolton lol.
What the actual... o_O
How odd! :D

P

peakcouple

Some scary stories there! We've been lucky with home meets, no problems at all, but the only incident we've seen was in La Chambre and it didn't involve us. We were undressing in the changing room when a man came in and started to dress hurriedly. A minute later another man came in, nude and angry, pinned him against the wall and started swearing and threatening the first one. Then a nude woman came in and calmed the second man down. It turned out the last two had been shagging away happily in a playroom when the first man had tried to put his finger in the other man's arse - really! The first guy was fairly drunk and didn't know either of the other couple; the woman told us the whole story. The guilty man was shaking and almost sobbing, apologising over and over again, while the other man kept on at him. He dressed and left hurriedly. Great start to an evening!:(

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Some scary stories there! We've been lucky with home meets, no problems at all, but the only incident we've seen was in La Chambre and it didn't involve us. We were undressing in the changing room when a man came in and started to dress hurriedly. A minute later another man came in, nude and angry, pinned him against the wall and started swearing and threatening the first one. Then a nude woman came in and calmed the second man down. It turned out the last two had been shagging away happily in a playroom when the first man had tried to put his finger in the other man's arse - really! The first guy was fairly drunk and didn't know either of the other couple; the woman told us the whole story. The guilty man was shaking and almost sobbing, apologising over and over again, while the other man kept on at him. He dressed and left hurriedly. Great start to an evening!:(
Oh blimey....
Yeah hardly a good start!

27 April 2015
There are a few stories in our history, one close to home that we won't mention, and another, where a couple we met and happily in the middle of play, the man asked, Mrs A Team if he could bite his penis during oral, a little bemused as this was a new one completely on us She agreed,
After a while of serious chewing, as in like a place of steak in your mouth, he actually said could you do it harder for me,
His wife who was performing oral on me at the time said, she needs to do it like this  and squarely bit deeply into my unsuspecting best friend, :eek::eek:
Naturally I withdrew from her mouth rather rapidly revealing a spouting with blood and teeth Marked rapidly shrinking best friend.
The evening abruptly ended right there and then.
We have naturally not seen them again lol x o_O

26 July 2016

And that right there people is why we won't be taking part in the club scene :D

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
We have seen a few things happen in clubs but most stuff seems to get sorted out quickly. I once had to ask a couple to sod off out of the orgy room full of people when they sat on the bed having a screaming match surrounded by loads of folks trying to get down and dirty

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We have seen a few things happen in clubs but most stuff seems to get sorted out quickly. I once had to ask a couple to sod off out of the orgy room full of people when they sat on the bed having a screaming match surrounded by loads of folks trying to get down and dirty
No way? How embarrassingly awkward :whistle: :X3:

27 April 2015
With the exception of the VA, Every club we've ever been to, We've seen new to the scene, couple's aurguments who have obviously gone for the first time, and one of them has realised it's not for them lol jealousy is a bad thing to have !!!!

P

peakcouple

With the exception of the VA, Every club we've ever been to, We've seen new to the scene, couple's aurguments who have obviously gone for the first time, and one of them has realised it's not for them lol jealousy is a bad thing to have !!!!
Wow, it's a bit late to realise you are jealous when your other half is shagging someone else! You'd think they'd have discussed it beforehand and prepared themselves for the sight.