When Was The Last Time..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
11 November 2019
We have really only ever been to clubs, another reason why we are looking forward to meeting up with a lot of you next weekend.

However, we do love the clubs. We have been to Eureka and that was the last club we went to and where we will be going tomorrow night. We love the naked element of it. We think it’s liberating that people can just be themselves, wear as little or as much as they want. Dance naked or wear outfits as in any ‘normal clothey’ club!

We have had some great experiences, whether that be playing on our own or with others.

J&R x
It’s getting rather exciting????‍♀️??‍♀️

24 June 2019
City
Washington
As a couple in a club you always have each other even if that's in a locked room!! But as a straight male in a couple I understand the need for single girls and males in clubs. Clubs charge more for single males as there are more of them and the males pay it.. after all these clubs are a business.
The SG's that we have met have always been respectful and although we may have not always engaged with them, it's a buzz for both of us to get the attention. Rx

D

Deleted member 16044

Well yes, the single male thing is a given. It's fact that clubs charge more for single gents to filter out the idiots who only want a quick shag.

I've never heard the idiom regarding toilet brushes. The devil is in the detail, and now the ball is in your court, but I'll take you with a pinch of salt and we know there are plenty of fish in the sea. When I get to the club, I won't throw caution to the wind but I won't judge a book by its cover, either.

Come rain or shine, every dog has his day and we shouldn't flog this dead horse.
Oh I am not one to be bothered at all, life is for loving people and loving the beauty around us I just say it how it is and be good to meet you if you going Saturday as only going one night