When Was The Last Time..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 16044

It is a swingers /naturist club so there are naked people around ....
that includes play , the club is no worse than any I’ve visited in the past ,it’s typical of most venues ...
I know it is not a working man's club ta muchly x

• Haha
Reactions: MP386
D

Deleted member 16044

It is a swingers /naturist club so there are naked people around ....
that includes play , the club is no worse than any I’ve visited in the past ,it’s typical of most venues ...
In fact I said naked folk carry on
So you was trying to tell me that's what swinger's clubs are. Nor are the they job clubs unless it's a blow job lol

• Haha
D

Deleted member 16044

It’s far from that ..... but as I said as clubs go it’s no worse than Xtasisa or The VA or Partners In Manchester...
Not been to them yet
Am on a 50 year birthday this year
See if I can do 50 clubs within a year from my birthday mind and raise money

• Haha
D

Deleted member 16044

You been to the new one by Heathrow yet?

£60 for single male that's just way over the top

D

Deleted member 16044

Nope .... but then most clubs are expensive if you have a Penis ... :rofl:
Look how I see that stance is that the few that have spoilt it for the couples and it is all over the board not just xtasia but hey we could make our own one all for single guys and single ladies no couples on a Saturday then what lol
again those few that spoil it for others are to blame and I do not see how anyone change the way it is either moan about it or just accept the way it is because it is sadly not going to change
I could fly to paris for that amount they charge and so could anyone
I do not think it is right we are 2020 not 1950's so the clubs are losing out on guys who are good fellas and chaps but then some women are out of order and toilet brushes so each way you look at it the only way is to make a
MIKE CLUB FOR PENISES lol x

• Haha
Reactions: Therapon and MP386
D

Deleted member 16044

Look how I see that stance is that the few that have spoilt it for the couples and it is all over the board not just xtasia but hey we could make our own one all for single guys and single ladies no couples on a Saturday then what lol
again those few that spoil it for others are to blame and I do not see how anyone change the way it is either moan about it or just accept the way it is because it is sadly not going to change
I do not think it is right we are 2020 not 1950's so the clubs are losing out on guys who are good fellas and chaps but then some women are out of order and toilet brushes so each way you look at it the only way is to make a
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::palm:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
What’s the good of a penis club o_Oo_Oo_O
As for what’s gone on in the past I know all that but clubs have blokes pants down for one reason because it’s revenue.... they charge less for women and couples because that’s who in reality they only want but without blokes supplementing their incomes to a large degree they won’t survive ...... its economics nothing to do with behaviour that’s just ??excuse ....

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 16044

What’s the good of a penis club o_Oo_Oo_O
As for what’s gone on in the past I know all that but clubs have blokes pants down for one reason because it’s revenue.... they charge less for women and couples because that’s who in reality they only want but without blokes supplementing their incomes to a large degree they won’t survive ...... its economics nothing to do with behaviour that’s just ??excuse ....
oh dear never mind the humour
mine that is
I am not hearing that from the clubs point of view but who am I guess you know more than me so leave at that you know it all and I know nothing lol

• Haha
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
oh dear never mind the humour
mine that is
I am not hearing that from the clubs point of view but who am I guess you know more than me so leave at that you know it all and I know nothing lol
Clubs will tell you what you want to hear , it’s like all walks of life .... no one tells it as it is .... :lol:

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham

source.gif

What do toilet brushes have to do with anything?

D

Deleted member 16044

View attachment 69858

What do toilet brushes have to do with anything?
men moan about not getting in but ive read clubs views and even spoken to a couple to find out why and one club said it was down to the behaviour of single men. I believe that and in my opinion that many women are just as bad as single males we had this discussion awhile ago now
toilet brush is an idioum leave it at that for me ta muchly

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
men moan about not getting in but ive read clubs views and even spoken to a couple to find out why and one club said it was down to the behaviour of single men. I believe that and in my opinion that many women are just as bad as single males we had this discussion awhile ago now
toilet brush is an idioum leave it at that for me ta muchly
Well yes, the single male thing is a given. It's fact that clubs charge more for single gents to filter out the idiots who only want a quick shag.

I've never heard the idiom regarding toilet brushes. The devil is in the detail, and now the ball is in your court, but I'll take you with a pinch of salt and we know there are plenty of fish in the sea. When I get to the club, I won't throw caution to the wind but I won't judge a book by its cover, either.

Come rain or shine, every dog has his day and we shouldn't flog this dead horse.

24 June 2019
City
Washington
We have really only ever been to clubs, another reason why we are looking forward to meeting up with a lot of you next weekend.

However, we do love the clubs. We have been to Eureka and that was the last club we went to and where we will be going tomorrow night. We love the naked element of it. We think it’s liberating that people can just be themselves, wear as little or as much as they want. Dance naked or wear outfits as in any ‘normal clothey’ club!

We have had some great experiences, whether that be playing on our own or with others.

J&R x