'where Do We Belong' ?

• Thread starter Lovestruckcpl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Scrumps

Great comment :)...we like 'trysexual'.....and as for what it says about you - 'your an intrepid explorer who will not be restrained by convention...boldly pushing forwards through the crowds of disbelievers who can only gaze in awe and envy at your courage and willingness to explore life to the full, sadly wishing that they could follow in your footsteps...but no! only you and those like you have the strength and confidence to make this journey to the discovery of your own fulfillment' (y)....or something like that ;).

Thank you for your input x
Everyone has the ability, it's just a case of going for what you want and saying yes to things.
My motto is "feel the fear and do it anyway" after a book I read. It's very liberating when you no longer care what people think. :D

27 April 2015
In our interpretation of your question, you are a couple who like to participate with other/others within a sexual environment, with full consent of all concerned. be it whatever sexual discipline, you share sex somewhere along the way be it as a couple, or as voyeurs. This, if you must be tagged or labelled puts you as normal within your own lifestyle. enjoy and practice what turns you on, until you get things right, then explore more, this lifestyle is a forever growing ground of exploration, with no real barriers except those you choose to adopt, It grows with you as fast as your comfortable with, but holds you back enough, not to get too giddy too fast. xxxxx

L

Lovestruckcpl

In our interpretation of your question, you are a couple who like to participate with other/others within a sexual environment, with full consent of all concerned. be it whatever sexual discipline, you share sex somewhere along the way be it as a couple, or as voyeurs. This, if you must be tagged or labelled puts you as normal within your own lifestyle. enjoy and practice what turns you on, until you get things right, then explore more, this lifestyle is a forever growing ground of exploration, with no real barriers except those you choose to adopt, It grows with you as fast as your comfortable with, but holds you back enough, not to get too giddy too fast. xxxxx
Another excellent response, Thank you :)

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
".......................So do you see my point??
You fit in anywhere where you feel comfortable.. its constantly evolving..
you dont have to fit into one neat box..
you can fit in several..
you can jump from one box to another.. so long as your enjoying yourself.. and are comfortable in the box you are in at the time who cares.. :D xxx"

I think @meet_the_fockers has summed this up perfectly ;):love:

Think those 2 quotes are the complete answer