Which Do You Prefer

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok ladies, do like a man that is a pure gentleman, manners clean, even down to a manicure, suit and is just poor loveliness.. Or

A bit of a rough diamond, likes a pint, calls you sweetheart and slaps your bum, you know the type..

Ok gent your turn, a true lady who you would never catch swearing, scratching her arse or having a good ole burp...

Or a woman that can drink a pint quicker than you, a good old laugh though and not afraid to get you in that bedroom for 8 hours of fun....

For me I love a man to be a man, if a man's nails are nicer than mine then on your bike, love a man in overalls covered in grime, now I also love a man to be a gent, bad manners get you no where, so I would say rough gentleman for me :love:xx

M

Mootje

Ok ladies, do like a man that is a pure gentleman, manners clean, even down to a manicure, suit and is just poor loveliness.. Or

A bit of a rough diamond, likes a pint, calls you sweetheart and slaps your bum, you know the type..

Ok gent your turn, a true lady who you would never catch swearing, scratching her arse or having a good ole burp...

Or a woman that can drink a pint quicker than you, a good old laugh though and not afraid to get you in that bedroom for 8 hours of fun....

For me I love a man to be a man, if a man's nails are nicer than mine then on your bike, love a man in overalls covered in grime, now I also love a man to be a gent, bad manners get you no where, so I would say rough gentleman for me :love:xx
HAHAHAHA! so u got a mixed blOody male having a bit of both ;)
I think i would like much a lady that be her self funny, sexy, not afraid, easy going, ;)
though i won't mind some swearing from time to time LOL, it adds to the fun hehehehehe
Good morning Princess xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
HAHAHAHA! so u got a mixed blOody male having a bit of both ;)
I think i would like much a lady that be her self funny, sexy, not afraid, easy going, ;)
though i won't mind some swearing from time to time LOL, it adds to the fun hehehehehe
Good morning Princess xxx
Good morning Mr Moot and thankyou for the reply :pxx

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Very blOOdy true, damn U have fooken get a Beautiful BABY face, would never Suspect how nawty u are ever hehehehehe muuuaaaaahhhhh LOVE YOU FREAKING SOUL xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mr M thought I was ever so.sweet and innocent when he first met me hahaha xxxx

Reactions: Admin and Mootje