• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Which Do You Prefer

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok ladies, do like a man that is a pure gentleman, manners clean, even down to a manicure, suit and is just poor loveliness.. Or

A bit of a rough diamond, likes a pint, calls you sweetheart and slaps your bum, you know the type..

Ok gent your turn, a true lady who you would never catch swearing, scratching her arse or having a good ole burp...

Or a woman that can drink a pint quicker than you, a good old laugh though and not afraid to get you in that bedroom for 8 hours of fun....

For me I love a man to be a man, if a man's nails are nicer than mine then on your bike, love a man in overalls covered in grime, now I also love a man to be a gent, bad manners get you no where, so I would say rough gentleman for me xx

M

Mootje

HAHAHAHA! so u got a mixed blOody male having a bit of both
I think i would like much a lady that be her self funny, sexy, not afraid, easy going,
though i won't mind some swearing from time to time LOL, it adds to the fun hehehehehe
Good morning Princess xxx

MOTM

18 July 2015
Good morning Mr Moot and thankyou for the reply xx

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Very blOOdy true, damn U have fooken get a Beautiful BABY face, would never Suspect how nawty u are ever hehehehehe muuuaaaaahhhhh LOVE YOU FREAKING SOUL xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mr M thought I was ever so.sweet and innocent when he first met me hahaha xxxx

Reactions: Admin and Mootje
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…