Who Feels They Have The Oddest/strangest/rarest Car?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
C

Chopp

Well I guess I have a good chance to win this one

I own a 1947 Lanchester LD10. Only 3000 built between 1946 & 1951. Last check on the DVLA showed that only 54 still on the road.
My us still totally original, only change is it being convertered to unleaded.
Have a look at our pictures I am sure I have a couple of pictures

Theres always one........

Reactions: Admin and MP386
X

XX

Well I guess I have a good chance to win this one

I own a 1947 Lanchester LD10. Only 3000 built between 1946 & 1951. Last check on the DVLA showed that only 54 still on the road.
My us still totally original, only change is it being convertered to unleaded.
Have a look at our pictures I am sure I have a couple of pictures

Had to look up the LD10 as had never even heard of them before, classy looking car and very rare so may well be in a winning position (y)

X

XX

too many really but it would be very difficult parting with any of them ,I a ma sad act ..:(

Nooooo, not sad. Was gutted when we had to cut down on the cars we owned, I think we were in double figures at one point.

Reactions: MP386
D

Deleted member 2978

2002 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V left in the US of A in the 2nd garage of my daughter and son-in-laws house they have driven 2 times every year in the summer just to make sure it runs. and we put it up on jacks and removed the wheels which are stored on a hanging rack so far near tires and a new battery are all it costs in 9 years and it still runs great...but would never bring it to UK as too many things would need to be changed to pass the import rules. oh well best to sell it:( soon as they are planning to move after the 2nd grand child arrives next month.(y)

Reactions: XX, Chopp and Admin
D

Deleted member 3175

Lovely .... A proper mini !! Don't they have street lights up there !:rofl: Mind mini lights are about as good as old Fords ... Might as well not turn them on ....
Not very good street lights need to make sure I can see and clear the road of those numpties that can't drive lol! Xxxx

Reactions: MP386 and Admin