Who is your favourite artist

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
31 July 2017
City
Liverpool
Just an incredible piece of art, as you say, on many levels - visually, politically, aesthetically, emotionally - it is, possibly, one of the single most important pieces of art of the 20th century. I've been lucky enough to see the tapestry version, when it was at the Whitechapel.... but haven't managed to get to see the original yet.
This was hanging over the piano of a friend of my father. I was absolutely mesmerised by it, as a young kid, trying to pick out Moonlight sonata on the keys. With adult knowledge and wisdom (well.. A little!) The painting justs keeps satisfying on every level. An astonishing, realised piece. Find I have quite an afinity with Spanish culture. Apart from wonderful artists like Picasso, Dali, Goya and Gaudi. You have beautiful, timeless music from Albeniz, Granados, Tarrega and Sor.

T

The_Bibas

When I studied fine art, a long time ago, my lecturer always dismissed Dali as 'just a good draughtsman'. Which I always thought was a tad harsh. His work does seem to emulate the feverish, arid heat of the Spanish/Catalonian landscape. I love that quote of his too. Maybe, someone like Stanley Kubrick should have listened. Perfection is a futile mirage. David Lynch thrives on mistakes and stream of conciousness imagery and sound design. I like the non-perfect, rough edges of an artist's realisation of their vision x
Perfection will always be an individual perspective and always unattainable to others.
Perfection is an illusion as is life.
Art is the most perfect way to capture the picture of the mind..

I remember all the teachings...
For me Oscar wildes words always resonates

No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Perfection will always be an individual perspective and always unattainable to others.
Perfection is an illusion as is life.
Art is the most perfect way to capture the picture of the mind..

I remember all the teachings...
For me Oscar wildes words always resonates

No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist

XxxBibaxxX
She should know shes ridden many a 3 wheeled banana :D

9 September 2017
I'm an artist and have experimented with many forms of painting. But I've never tried my hand at any sort of erotic/sexual/BDSM art. This thread has inspired me to give it a try. When I've completed my work I shall upload it here and will welcome any critique (good or bad, I never get offended as art is so subjective)

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I'm an artist and have experimented with many forms of painting. But I've never tried my hand at any sort of erotic/sexual/BDSM art. This thread has inspired me to give it a try. When I've completed my work I shall upload it here and will welcome any critique (good or bad, I never get offended as art is so subjective)
Yes please ;)

Reactions: Antogs
D

Deleted member 1030

I was thinking about this thread earlier! I was looking at some stuff by a guy called Anthony Christian which was quite sexy.

Reactions: Pearls
22 October 2017
City
Mansfield
do photographers count? me and my husband love Helmut newton (y)(y) we do a lot of photography to try and emulate him:)

9 September 2017
do photographers count? me and my husband love Helmut newton (y)(y) we do a lot of photography to try and emulate him:)
I love photography and film have quite a collection of "arty" pictures and films I've made ;) I'm very proud of them :)

9 September 2017
Can we see some of your arty pictures please:Dx
Thing is they could be considered by some to be a bit rude so I'm not sure everyone would like to see them ;) However, if anyone would like to message me with their request then I could show them some examples and they could perhaps advise me whether they are suitable to release onto the media page :)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Thing is they could be considered by some to be a bit rude so I'm not sure everyone would like to see them ;) However, if anyone would like to message me with their request then I could show them some examples and they could perhaps advise me whether they are suitable to release onto the media page :)
I would like to see some erotic art (y)

9 September 2017
Here's a little oil painting I've done of Kylie (spent ages on her arse LOL)

Attachments

• Kylie Minogue - Oil on Canvas Board.png
    Kylie Minogue - Oil on Canvas Board.png
    1 MB · Views: 149