Who will win the american election?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Who will win the american election?

• Donald trump

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Joe biden

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Jo jorgensen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Not if dumped or rigged. It’s going to take weeks upon weeks to sort. I don’t envy them tbh. I’ve got more if you need it but yeah it’s really naughty.
you can dump the vote itself but its harder dumping tracks of the vote, if it was in-person voting there is record of you voting in at least 2 different forms not who you voted for, if it was mailed in they have been checked before all that, i mean the only votes getting dumped without any tracks are those arriving after tuesday on some states

if they are this sloppy as the videos suggest do you THINK they have done any of it properly?

Reactions: Pearls

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
but like i said its best to wait and see if it was rigged itll be funny as shit after who knows how many elections the US rigged around the world they have thier own karma does bite them back :p

like i said early on, if trump wins he wins and if he loses he will win via supreme court so all this doesnt really matter as much

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
Trump isn't innocent either, there was widespread voter suppression from his side too.

26 July 2016
If Donald Gump says there's fraud he should know, just ask all those lawyers lining up to sue the pants off of him for all the alleged fraud he commited before becoming President.

They say seeing is believing, it's not. I've seen plenty but don't believe half of it, in the words of Mr Grump it's "fake news", What is the truth and what is lie is getting harder and harder to tell apart. All the tech we have today make it easy to create "conent" and up load it to the Internet and just because you "researched it" your self does not guarantee it's true.

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
Eh? Why would it? ? o_O
Because I've seen the posts on the Lefties/Righties thread, the BLM thread and here, it's clear that a fair number of users are right wing, which is ironic because swinging is the most liberal thing which you can do!

For the interest of balance and to prevent echo chambers, I'm trying to point out that in politics nobody is innocent.

That's why I don't understand what difference it makes as to whether I'm liberal or conservative?

19 March 2015
Because I've seen the posts on the Lefties/Righties thread, the BLM thread and here, it's clear that a fair number of users are right wing, which is ironic because swinging is the most liberal thing which you can do!

For the interest of balance and to prevent echo chambers, I'm trying to point out that in politics nobody is innocent.

That's why I don't understand what difference it makes as to whether I'm liberal or conservative?
Let’s not confuse conservative with Conservative. X

Reactions: Pearls and mrclouse