Who will win the american election?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Who will win the american election?

• Donald trump

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Joe biden

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Jo jorgensen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
That was their way of telling us to go stuff ourselves. Mind you this was during a war on a few fronts. All a bit complex.

Indeed. But a bit of backward thinking never harms. Bye bye tea.
Eat the rich, tax the poor and all that.
i also do love the fcat that for most of its history ... (not that long of one) tthey thought tips were bribes and were against tipping

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
There is probably only one good thing that could come of “ The Mighty D man” winning another term is he can’t stand again after that , 2 terms max I think ?....... Unlike “Boris” who we could potentially have for another 50 years no max terms here ..... :tiphat:

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls and Guru G

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
There is probably only one good thing that could come of “ The Mighty D man” winning another term is he can’t stand again after that , 2 terms max I think ?....... Unlike “Boris” who we could potentially have for another 50 years no max terms here ..... :tiphat:
naa boris is gonna end up getting shot in bed with someones wife oneday, i just feel that is his destiny

19 March 2015
Bit late but America is doomed no matter who wins ? but tbh the fact we have Borris running the country has never filled me with confidence either. The worlds fucked up lol. We’re just lucky we have some nice genuine people living on it
naa boris is gonna end up getting shot in bed with someones wife oneday, i just feel that is his destiny

Awww Boris emailed me this morning. He’s sound.❤?
65FFFFB4-25AB-498D-9CD4-B673E775FFBE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
19 March 2015
Well it’s very close isn’t it. But, there’s still a long way to go with counting. The hype though. But then I’ve never known it to be any different either.
I think Trump is silly to announce that he’s the victor though when it could bite him in the arse.