Who will win the american election?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Who will win the american election?

• Donald trump

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Joe biden

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Jo jorgensen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
17 September 2020
i dont claim to be?? i do claim to be innocent and young which are both lies sooo....... also i dont constantly lie

also nice changeof subject :p but sadly you quoted a source of fake news :p joking aside im gonna leave thatto someone else to fact checks. also please stop trying to troll with eptien that is sooo last year
Exactly brainwashed ?? and you've lied your completely untrustworthy sorry ???

Reactions: Pearls
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
I over exaggerated saying he doesn't lie. You keep making that point, he does lie like I just said. Happy now. He is alot more trustworthy than Obama the man who used to enjoy Epsteins island ???, but I assume youd prefer him in office. Here's a link to all of the "failed" presidents accomplishments too, no president is perfect but at least he dont try and constantly pull the wool over peoples eyes Trump Administration Accomplishments | The White House
I have been making the point that you cannot back up your own claims with evidence.

Trump recently (past 2 days at one of his rallies) has said he is tired of watching the news because all he sees is coverage about Covid. He said that a plane has crashed and 500 people died (lie).

Almost a quarter of a million of his own people have died, the world is going through a global pandemic: people are dying, the economy is suffering, countries are trying to open up and work together to get through this without losing more people, and Trump wants to change the subject.

Who's pulling the wool over whose eyes here?

• Love
Reactions: MP386
17 September 2020
I have been making the point that you cannot back up your own claims with evidence.

Trump recently (past 2 days at one of his rallies) has said he is tired of watching the news because all he sees is coverage about Covid. He said that a plane has crashed and 500 people died (lie).

Almost a quarter of a million of his own people have died, the world is going through a global pandemic: people are dying, the economy is suffering, countries are trying to open up and work together to get through this without losing more people, and Trump wants to change the subject.

Who's pulling the wool over whose eyes here?

Yes because I over exaggerated for the second time.... everyone lies. Dont get me started on covid nonsense, exactly hes saying what he thinks not lying ?.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Exactly brainwashed ?? and you've lied your completely untrustworthy sorry ???

i mean you’ve lied as well so i don’t know were we stand here, except i never claimed i was trustworthy or i never lie where as you claimed the opposite for trump who has really made money from lying even if you think he is a successful business man, as a real-estate broker his job was to lie. As a tv star his job was to lie to a group of people about getting a good job, as a snake oil salesman his job was to lie to people about selling good steak and as a scam artist his job was to lie to people about learning something at his uni

but here since you want to link something ill link this the site also seems to fact check biden and other things too.

Factchecks of trump

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Yes because I over exaggerated for the second time.... everyone lies. Dont get me started on covid nonsense, exactly hes saying what he thinks not lying ?.
except he isnt? from the start he knew how bad covid was going to be we have him on tape saying that covid was bad shit he just lied in public

17 September 2020
i mean you’ve lied as well so i don’t know were we stand here, except i never claimed i was trustworthy or i never lie where as you claimed the opposite for trump who has really made money from lying even if you think he is a successful business man, as a real-estate broker his job was to lie. As a tv star his job was to lie to a group of people about getting a good job, as a snake oil salesman his job was to lie to people about selling good steak and as a scam artist his job was to lie to people about learning something at his uni

but here since you want to link something ill link this the site also seems to fact check biden and other things too.

Factchecks of trump

So you're saying you're untrustworthy because you've lied ? Ok ?????

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
So you're saying you're untrustworthy because you've lied ? Ok ?????
im saying i never claimed to be trustworthy and wouldnt claim so that doesn't mean im untrustworthy but if thats what you want to believe thats fine but dont be a hypocrite.

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
He thinks a plane has crashed killing 500 people therefore it's true? Shouldn't he have checked that first before spouting it off as fact at a rally?
Do you not see the danger with things like this?

How would you define a lie?

And nice try trying to change the conversation from Trump to Covid.

• Love
Reactions: MP386 and Pearls
17 September 2020
He thinks a plane has crashed killing 500 people therefore it's true? Shouldn't he have checked that first before spouting it off as fact at a rally?
Do you not see the danger with things like this?

How would you define a lie?

And nice try trying to change the conversation from Trump to Covid.
No what exactly is dangerous about that ?. Not telling the truth.

17 September 2020
im saying i never claimed to be trustworthy and wouldnt claim so that doesn't mean im untrustworthy but if thats what you want to believe thats fine but dont be a hypocrite.
Well according to you if you've lived your untrustworthy so that must mean everyone is ?

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Well according to you if you've lived your untrustworthy so that must mean everyone is ?
please go on use my quote against me i want to see it? go on its not a boolean thing you arnt either trustworthy or untrustworthy if you want to go for it its a 1,0,-1

17 September 2020
please go on use my quote against me i want to see it? go on its not a boolean thing you arnt either trustworthy or untrustworthy if you want to go for it its a 1,0,-1
Your whole point is based on him being untrustworthy because hes lied mate ?

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Your whole point is based on him being untrustworthy because hes lied mate ?
no, my whole point is that he LIES ALOT, therefore, he is not trustworthy since you claimed he was trustworthy. to be honest, i would call him untrustworthy due to his inability to purger himself BUT i haven't been saying that i have been saying don't use the term trustworthy since he is NOT trustworthy not that he is untrustworthy because he lied a few times.

Reactions: Pearls and AutumnH
19 March 2015
Bit silly that :confused:
That was their way of telling us to go stuff ourselves. Mind you this was during a war on a few fronts. All a bit complex.

the thing i find funny about that is they got taxed because they started a war with the french so they got taxed to help fund it
Indeed. But a bit of backward thinking never harms. Bye bye tea.
Eat the rich, tax the poor and all that.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls