Who Will You Vote For?

• Thread starter Max-the-3rd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

how do you think you will vote?

• Conservative

• Labour

• Lib Dem

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
M

meet_the_fockers

Never fear your diplomatic leader is here.. i am watching YOU..

M

Max-the-3rd

Apologies Max I guessed from this you were a supporter!

well who do think should be our candidates? i would take S.N.P but nobody would vote other than me and maybe @Sammy
I am a supporter of the SNP that dose not mean I will take offence to any English man or woman. as I said its all about a Scottish voice in parliament for me.

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Don't get me wrong I absolutely adore Scotland it's one of my favourite places on the planet, but when you walk into a shop and people are speaking English until I spoke then they started speaking Gaelic it's not difficult to feel a little resentment
I hate that and we have it here, if you talk to some folk in a shop in some parts of Wales they'll start speaking in welsh, so ignorant x

M

Max-the-3rd

Don't get me wrong I absolutely adore Scotland it's one of my favourite places on the planet, but when you walk into a shop and people are speaking English until I spoke then they started speaking Gaelic it's not difficult to feel a little resentment
them wee sweety wifeies would do the same thing to me if i walk in, just wee gossip merchants.

N

No longer with us

Isn't the weather lousy today after such a delightful weekend of sunshine :whistle::whistle::whistle:

M

Max-the-3rd

cracks open a bottle of buckie and a scotch pie from the wee corner shop, who ya voting for!!!

P

peakcouple

Went to Scotland a few days ago for over a week, not a politician in sight I'm glad to say!fullsizeoutput_1363.jpeg

D

Deleted member 3657

I think that whoever wins the next general election should hold another one just so the ones who lost get another chance because the ones who voted and elected the winning party obviously didn't have a fucking clue.

T

Tigress

Lib Dems for me.

Personally I think Labour and the Lib Dems need to think about merging together. This election is going to be a landslide for the Conservatives and the opposition is too split for any constituency wins.

I hate what the Conservatives are doing to our NHS and education services. Take the funding away and then beat them up for not performing. Strangely all the companies awarded tenders seem to be doing very well for the shareholders...

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I think that whoever wins the next general election should hold another one just so the ones who lost get another chance because the ones who voted and elected the winning party obviously didn't have a fucking clue.
Is this a bit like the Brexit vote.... Just keep doing it until we get the option we like best xx

D

Deleted member 1030

It would be nice to have just one year off from voting tbh :confused:

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Since the local labour candidate is an old school friend of mine, and the local Tory called the collapse of the towns bridge an inconvenience, it's not really much of a choice.

Reactions: No longer with us
E

Emmal

I don't know enough about politics and kinda feel bad to all those that stood up for my right to vote.
All I know is that come the final count and they walk through that door that nothing will change the rich will still be rich and poor will still struggle and they will blame the last lot that we're in power and then we do it all again in a few years time

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I think that whoever gets elected should be made to be accountable to any promises not kept in their manifesto.
For example George Osbourne promised we would pay more VAT and other taxes but would pay off the national deficit.
He then extended and extended his targets every year until he buggered off. He never met his deficit target but I bet he would've done (or wouldn't have made the promises) if he were to be held accountable afterwards.

Any other company accountant would've been sacked if they kept messing up company budgets. I have no idea how politicians get away with it.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Prime minister here is a 6 chambered revolver loaded with one bullet. For each promise that you fail to adhere to on your manifesto, you get to play Russian Roulette.

Too much?